30.30

Following into the new year, things were increasingly crazy between Sony and tommy with Sony. whoever he pissed off at that time was ready to come down. 

"Until My Final Breath..."

Waking up early and opening the blinds to let the sunlight in, I noticed huge back cars that didn't look like security trucks, so I quickly got dressed, and right as I exited the bathroom, the DA came rushing in, going straight for Tommy's office.

Hiding in behind the huge pillar looking over my shoulder as they pressed his head against the cherry wood desk...

I felt sick... as I questioned "What the fuck did he do!" until one of the men forcefully grabbed my arm and threw me to the ground putting the cuffs on, I screamed in fear.

as Tommy shouted "She has nothing to do with it!!" whatever "it" was, as the security team escorted me out to the front of the house.

as they Sat me on the front steps. they brought out Boxes with yellow tape covered, asked me did I know anything about these transactions, and searched the property as they stormed each room, Hearing my son crying only terrified me more.

35 minutes later

Finally Uncuffed and confused and adjusted my robe as the security let me back in the house to get my keys my son walked up the stairs shaken, and I grabbed him to calm down as he was terrified of the enormous cops behind me.

Walking back out of the house and getting into my car, Brat called me on time. '' I'm on my way to drop off Neeks, you won't believe the shit that just happened, Tommy got indicted for Fraud ad mafia ties."

"what the fuck!" Brat yelled.

"He's about to go to federal prison!" I sat sitting back thinking how long he would serve time.

Driving toward the city was a long one, the traffic was heavy, and apparently, the paparazzi were over the house just in time to get pictures...

Even though this would've been the closest thing to him understanding the anguish and turmoil he put me through would be sitting in a cell. in the back of my mind, I felt slightly concerned for his safety.

An hour and a half later I made it to Brat's Brooklyn brownstone.

"Hey, diva" she playfully/ sarcastically stated.

giving her a hug with Nikko on my left hip.

"You know JD called It's all over the news!" she stated grabbing my arm and pulling me into the living room, look," she said pointed how it was all over the news the house pictures everything.

Feeling embarrassed as hell!

I sat down on the couch slowly trying to make sense of everything that had happened in the past 24 hours as they began going over his case, and how much he gave to the mob while at sony.

It all began to start to make sense, that photoshoot when he and John fought, that was over the money that's why he didn't want me to the interview...and when I copped up in the house with extra security when I was pregnant. everything started connecting, that's why Linda kept asking all those damn questions.

"Damn Mariah, why didn't you tell us any of that?" she asked worryingly.

"What the hell was I supposed to do or say? Oh, he's holding me hostage because he didn't pay the mob? and used my money for it! or oh no I can't leave because he has gotten into another drunken rage and he put a gun to my head.. yeah Okay." feeling a shock wave of emotions.

"Honestly B I'm tired I just want whatever is best for my son and me, I'm done with him once this album is over I'm out for good."

the phone began to ring me and brat both exchanged a look, Picked up the phone I heard my cousin Keyshia on the other line, Telling me my uncle Roland died. I shook my head and hung up the phone.