Chapter 11- You Look Amazing

*Danielle's P.O.V.*

I woke up in a great mood. I was just so happy that I was finally with the guy of my dreams. I even woke up early and ran downstairs to make breakfast for Adrimel and I. This almost never happens, but I just couldn't take that smile off my face.

I was making some Bacon, when Adrimel came prancing through the doorway. "Good morning best friend!" She said, with a huge smile on her face. Someones happy.

"Good morning! You seem to be in a happy mood! What's up?" I said, as I placed down the food and sat down in the chair across from her.

"Oh, nothing really." She said, smiling wide and blushing. She then held onto a necklace that I had never seen before.

"Hey, what's that?" I said, as I pointed to it.

"Oh.." She said, revealing it. "Well, guess who has two thumbs and finally got a boyfriend? This girl right here!" She said, pointing at herself. I was so happy for her! She was with Braiden!

"Oh my gosh! This is fantastic!" I said, as I got up and started jumping around with her. "He's so sweet! And that necklace is beautiful!" I said, taking it in my hands and looking at the emerald in the middle.

"I know! I love it! And I'm never taking it off!" I loved to see her like this. And now, she has another reason to smile.

I then told her about Connor and I and she flipped out. Of course, so did I. Now we could finally double date! We decided that we were going to the concert. So we finished eating, then got dressed. I helped Adrimel pick out a super cute outfit and I picked out a cute one myself. I couldn't help but wonder what Connor would do when I saw him today. Was he going to kiss me? Give me a gift like Braiden gave to Adrimel? So many questions.

"Dani, do you really think all of this is necessary?" She said, as she put on some mascara. She was such a tomboy, I swear.

"Yes it is! Now stop complaining! Looking good is always a good thing when you have a boyfriend!" I said,

I got a text from Connor saying that they were going to come and pick us up so we could go straight to the venue. I wasn't going to lie. I was pretty nervous.

"God Dani. What if he doesn't like my outfit?!" Adrimel said, freaking out as always.

"You look great! Stop worrying about it!" She usually didn't care what people thought about her, but since it was Braiden, I understood why she was asking.

The doorbell rang and Adrimel opened it. I stayed behind in the room.

"Hey guys!" She said, in her pitchy voice. The voice she used when she was nervous.

"Hey Adri!" Braiden said, as he smiled and kissed her on the cheek. They were so cute!

"Hey Adrimel. Do you know where Dani is?" Connor said, stepping forward.

"Uhh, yeah! She's in that room! You can go in if you want. She's decent!" Nice choice of words Adrimel.

I was sitting on the bed putting on my shoes, I looked up, and I thought I was looking at an angel. He was wearing a pastel blue button up shirt, black skinny jeans, and his signature gray and purple Nike's. I loved those Nike's. He looked so amazing.

I stood up and greated him. "Hey Connor!" I said, with a big smile on my face.

"Hey Dani!" He said, as he slowly leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips. This was going better than I expected. He pulled away and looked me up and down, then smiled at me. "You look amazing."

"Thank you!" I said, obviously beaming with excitement.

"Oh umm.." He said, going into the living room then coming back into my room. He handed me a single rose. "This is for you." He said again, nervously rubbing the back of his neck

He was so adorable. "Wow Connor. Thank you. It's beautiful." I said.

"I'm glad you like it." He said, as he put his arm out. "Shall we go out for a night of music?"

"We shall." I said, as I took his arm and we all got into his car.

I knew this night was going to be perfect. Nothing could get in the way. Everyone was happy and we all looked so fantastic. I had a feeling that this concert would be the best one yet.