Chapter 27- A New Adventure

*Braiden's P.O.V*

I had given it a lot of thought, and I thought I would try my own thing for a while. Being away from my family and friends made me realize that I needed to go back to my roots for a while. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to go on another tour, and meet new fans, but it's just not what I needed at the moment, and I wanted to spend time with Adri too. I decided to post a tumblr link, so all of my followers could understand what I was trying to do. And this is what I ended up writing.

Hey everyone! So I have wanted to clear some things up recently because there seems to be a lot of confusion.

First off, I want to tell you how Before You Exit truly started. Back in 2007, I played guitar for a talent show and after I played I asked Thomas to come play with me at my church the following week. The day I was supposed to meet Thomas, I ran into Connor before church and found out he played guitar too. I asked him to come join us. We decided it would be a good idea to start a band together. We later added a bass player named Mike.  We thought through some names (with some help from my mom) and later decided on Before You Exit.  Mike decided the band wasn’t the right fit at the time so we then decided to add Riley and now recently we added Toby. That is where we are today. We have all worked hard in this long 6 year journey, but I will say that the McDonough family has really worked hard to make this band what you know it as today. They took the project head on and I am truly grateful for their drive and ambition that has got us here. 

Secondly, I’m sorry to say that I will not be able to go on the Cody Simpson Paradise Tour due to personal obligations. I will still try to be involved with Before You Exit, i just wont be able to go on this tour. Please go and support BYE though and enjoy the show because I promise it’s going to be a great one for sure!

 A few of my dreams became a reality in the fall of 2012.  One of them was my clothing line Wooden Clothing. Now I’m excited to announce the second one. I will be recording a EP of my own songs that I’ve written over the years. I’d love to record them and share them with all of you, however I don’t have the funds to make this dream real at the moment. I will be creating a kickstarter in the next few weeks to raise the money I need. If you can donate, it would be greatly appreciated, and if not, I completely understand and thanks for all your support!

 No need to worry cause I will hopefully be seeing you all soon :) 

Thanks for always believing in Before You Exit and me personally.

-Braiden Wood 

Yep...I think that sums it up completely. I'm excited for this adventure, and I'm sure my followers will too. And I will try to be as close with BYE as possible.