Chapter 21- Reunited And It Feels So...Bad.

*Adrimel's P.O.V.*

Life was going good...except for the fact that Braiden and Connor were gone. This led Danielle and I to sit around the house, eat everything in existence, and watch sappy love story movies. We missed our boyfriends. The next concert that was close to us was Georgia. We were planning to drive up, but a really bad storm hit our area, so we were stranded at home again. The next concert? A month away. We seriously didn't know what to do.

"Hey, why don't we just fly over to California and surprise them before their concert?" Danielle said.

This was actually a really good idea. I give her props.

"That's a good idea!" I said, sitting up. "Plus, we have time to plan before we leave! Let's do it!"

We had a few weeks to prepare for this trip. We never said one word about it to the guys, and they never suspected a thing. We packed our bags, hopped on a plane, and we landed in California. In a few hours, we would be reunited with the love of our lives.

                                                                   *Connor's P.O.V.*

I was checking my guitar backstage at the show, when I suddenly hear a light whisper. I turned around to see what was going on. There she was. Standing there with her long, straight hair, short and skinny body, and her big brown eyes were starring into mine. It was Megan.

"Hey Connor! I haven't seen you in a while!" She said, wrapping her arms around me and hugging me tight.

You know, I really didn't want Megan to be here. She was my ex for a reason, but she still thought I liked her, when I honestly couldn't stand her.

"Oh..hey Megan." I said, faking a smile and lightly hugging her back.

"When I saw that you guys were performing here tonight, I had to come out to say hello! I haven't seen any of you in a while, and I missed you." She said, batting her eyelashes.

"Oh..well, i'm sure they missed you too." I said, because I sure as hell didn't miss her back.

"Yes!" She said, grabbing my hand and dragging me over to the couch that was backstage. I fell down and she sat next to me."Listen, I know you don't really want me here...but, I really miss you Connor..." She said, as she put her hand on my chest and scooted closer. I scoot away a little and pulled her arm away.

"Uhh, thanks Megan...I know...but I have a girlfriend now." I said, backing away even more, until I was at the very corner of the couch.

She kept coming close to me, telling me things that I've heard before. It was annoying so I kept trying to pull her off, but she kept coming on me.

"Well, I guess I should be going now, but before I go, I wanted to give you something." She said, as she started pulling away.

"Okay, what is it?" I said, as I stood up.

"This." Megan grabbed me, pulled me on top of her and pressed her lips against mine. I tried to push away, and when I finally could, I wiped off the nasty lip gloss from my lips and turned around. That's when I saw Dani...starring straight at me...eyes wide. She had seen everything, and before I could say anything, she ran out.