Chapter 26- A Big Change

*Danielle's P.O.V.*

Well, a lot has changed since the boys played at the splash fest. They tried out for a local voice competition....and added Toby into the band. None of us really knew how to react to this big change, but we knew what was bound to happen. The McDonough brothers were now the face of the band, while Braiden and Thomas were mostly in the background. Adri didn't really take this news to well, and she held a grudge against it for a while, but she soon got over it. I guess you could say, it was a surprise to all of us.

                                                                       *Connor's P.O.V.*

Alright, to be honest, this change was kinda unplanned. I didn't really mind being in a band with my younger brother. Ever since we let it out to the public, some people have been hating on us...I don't really understand why though. Maybe because Braiden and Thomas aren't as involved as they used to be...? Like I said, I'm still kind of confused. I've realized that since this change, I've been acting kind of...different. As in, I felt like I had more athority, ya know? That's not always bad. I've always wanted to take over for a while. I'm pretty sure they guys are pretty good with it though. We've talked it out, and they mostly agreed. As long as they're okay with it, then I'm okay with it.

                                                                      *Riley's P.O.V.*

I think it's a pretty good idea having Toby in the band. He's a pretty good singer, and he can play the basics on guitar. I think it's cool that I get to work with my brothers on new stuff. To be honest, I feel bad for Braiden and Thomas though. Since Connor, Toby, and I have been flying to California to record new music, they've definitely drifted a little. I guess it's just cause we're barely around anymore. Connor and Dani have drifted a little too...but they make time to see eachother. Sometimes I feel like Connor and Dani are going to get married, but only if she can keep up with this rock star lifestyle for the rest of her life.

                                                                      *Adrimel's P.O.V.*

I didn't really like this change. I mean, can you blame me? I just thought that if Toby joined the band, things would be the same as they were before. Things have changed a lot though, and now Braiden and Thomas don't get a lot of attention at all. I miss them all being in the front, and on posters and shirts. I'm not hating at all! I love each and every one of them, but I just wish that they could still be how they used to be. Now there is this awkward silence during band practices, and Toby usually picks what to sing. The guys are rarely in videos anymore, too. I don't really know how to explain it. I just want it to be like when I first met them...

                                                                     *Braiden's P.O.V.*

Alright, I guess you could say...I don't really like this idea. We all decided as a band that Connor, Riley, and Toby would be the faces of the band. I'm okay with this part of the situation, but I just wish that I could get more of the credit too. Don't get me wrong, I still love the band, and I love the relationship between us all, but i've become irritated lately. I feel like it's rubbing onto Adri, and I don't really like it. I feel like I treat her like crap sometimes, when I don't even mean to, or when it's not even her fault! And I think she knows the truth behind it. I just wish that we could do more to be a divided band, not having to deal with the brother diversity. I don't know. I guess you could say that I wish things were different. As in, I wish that things didn't turn out to be the way that they did. I miss the old me, and I really need to find myself again.