Chapter 20- Finally Happy Again

*Danielle's P.O.V.*

The house has been really quiet lately. Adri and Braiden have barely talked since the feud about three days ago. I honestly felt really bad for her. I agreed, Braiden was very quiet, and he didn't really express much emotion towards Adri. She was also right when she wanted attention. When you're in a relationship, you want to show the one you're with, how much you truly love them. It takes a while for some, but Braiden would never communicate with her. When they started dating, they had a better relationship than they had now. Maybe a break is what they needed in the first place. You never really know though. The band had been pretty busy packing, and practicing for the tour, so I barely got to see Connor, and when Adri would see Braiden, they would just look down awkwardly and continue what they were doing. It was...weird. I didn't really like it, so Connor and I came up with a plan to get them back together, and if you're wondering, Adrimel and Braiden had taken a "break".

"Okay, so I was thinking, maybe we can set them up a really cute picnic at the park under the stars. With a whole bunch of roses and lights. Just to make things romantic." I said, as I sat down on the couch, passing the popcorn bowl over to Connor.

"I like that idea!" He said, taking some popcorn and eating it. "But, if this is gonna happen, we need to start preparing right now. This may take a while."

"You're right." I said, as I sighed. "Well, we want to aim for tonight. You guys are leaving tomorrow, and I want everything to be okay between them before you guys leave." I said, as I sat up and looked at him.

"This is true. Plus, I don't want to see Braiden all sad and pissed." He said, as he also sat up.

"Alright then. Let's do this."

It took us a while, but we finally started working on a plan for that night. We were going to tell Braiden and Adri that there was a chorus concert in the park and that we wanted them to dress nicely for the event. I helped Adri pick out a beautiful dress, and Connor helped Braiden with his outfit. Although they both questioned this random event, they didn't suspect a thing. Which is always good.

"Ugh. Dani, why do I have to wear heels? I hate wearing heels. I'll probably kill myself walking down the stairs." Adri said, as she put on the shoes.

"This is why you look where you're walking, smart one." I said, as I rolled my eyes. "Believe me, you'll be fine, and this concert is gonna be awesome!" I said, as I also put on my shoes.

"I guess you're right." She said. "So, who exactly is performing tonight?"

"You'll see! It's this really cool chorus from California! You'll love it!" I said, smirking. For a girl who always focuses on fashion, I'm pretty good at lying.

                                                                   *Connor's P.O.V.*

"Dude, why do I have to get all fancy for a concert?" Braiden said, buttoning up his shirt and fixing his bow tie.

"Because I want you to look nice like everyone else that will be there! Now shut up and finish getting ready!" I said, as I hit him across the arm.

Braiden could be stubborn. Very stubborn. He was very open when he was around Riley, Thomas, and I. When he was with Adri, it seemed awkward. Like he never really knew what to say. Either that, or he didn't want to say what he was thinking. He really does love her. He's told us through many band practices. One time, he was talking about her, and Thomas took one of his drumsticks and threw it at his head. Turns out, it flew past him and hit Riley's eye. That was hilarious, although it was rude. Anyway, I knew that they would get together tonight. I would hope so. I drove Braiden over to the park where everything was still dark. We got out of the car and walked towards the picnic, which was not lit up yet.

"What the heck? Where's the concert dude?" Braiden said, trying to see past the darkness.

"It's right here." I said, as I pushed him. He bumped into Adri, they turned and looked at eachother, and Danielle and I watched from my car.

                                                                     *Adrimel's P.O.V.*

Danielle pushed me into the darkness and I practically fell over, until I bumped into someone. Once I heard his voice, I knew who it was. Braiden. Dani and Connor had set this whole thing up. Suddenly, everything lit up with beautiful lights, and I saw his deep blue ocean eyes looking into mine.

"Uhh, H..hi...." He stuttered out.

Wow...he looked...amazing. I really wished I could kiss him at that moment. He was an angel from heaven.

"Hey.." I said. I finally caught a glimpse of his whole outfit, and chills ran up my back. "What are you doing here?" I said, trying to sound surprised.

"Oh umm...Connor said there was a concert in the park tonight, so I decided to tag along...but now I see what they were trying to do." He said, as he shoved his hands into his pockets. At least we were on the same page.

"Yeah...well, maybe we should just go along with this. It seems like they put a lot of work into this." I said, as I looked down at the picnic on the ground.

"Yeah, I agree." He said, as he sat down.

Although Braiden wasn't to fond of me at the moment, I had an amazing night. We talked a lot. More than we usually did when we went on dates. We kept the conversation flowing, and it was really nice. He made me laugh a few times, and I threw some grapes at his face to get some giggles out of him also. We eventually settled down and we stared at the stars. He said something that really made my night.

"Adri...I'm really sorry." He said, looking at me, with a twinkle in his eyes. "I was stupid, and I didn't know what I was saying a few nights ago. You're right. I should speak up more. You don't deserve the loss of communication, and I've realized it's because I'm really shy. The truth is, you look beautiful tonight, You look beautiful every night. I've wanted to talk to you this whole time that we've been fighting, but I didn't know what to say. I really miss you, and I need you back in my life. I love you...."

I have to say, this made me tear up a bit. I still really loved him too, and I'm glad he still loved me. I was speechless at the moment, but I finally spoke. "I forgive you...and I love you too." I said, as I smiled wide.

He also smiled and took my hand. "Adri, please be my girlfriend again..." He said, as he looked at me hopefully.

"Of course." I said, and with that, we shared one of the most passionate kisses ever. I heard Dani and Connor high-five in the distance. The universe was back to normal again. I finally got the love of my life back, the only bad thing was, he was leaving me again tomorrow. I pushed that thought aside. I was just glad that I got to be with Braiden again. That's all that mattered. I was finally happy again.