Chapter 4- Wanna Hang Out?

*Adrimel's POV*

Joe Jonas was amazing, but for some reason I couldn't get Braiden out of my head throughout the whole concert. I don't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. I mean, do I really like him as much as I think I do?

"Okay, best concert i've been to in a while! I'm glad we came!" Danielle said, as she bought her Joe Jonas tour shirt and slung it over her shoulder.

"Indeed! I love him!" I said as I giggled slightly. I pulled out my iPhone to check the time when suddenly, a text from Braiden popped onto my screen.

Oh god. My heart stopped. The message clearly said "Hey Adrimel. I made time to talk to you. :)" My heart started racing and I just stared at the text for a minute or two.

"Adrimel? You okay?" Danielle said as she waved her hand in front of my face to snap me out of my daze.

"Huh? Oh, yeah! I'm okay!" I said, as I showed her the text message. "Look!" I said, holding the phone up to her face.

"Oh snap girl! He wants you!" She said, taking my phone and typing something in then giving me my phone back and walking away.

I looked at her suspiciously. "What did you do...?"

"Oh, nothing." She said with a smirk on her face.

I grabbed my phone and looked through the texts to see what she had said. I almost dropped my phone. She had said, "I'm glad you did. I'll give you all the time in the world. ;)" I wanted to push her off a cliff. I can't believe she did that!

"Danielle!" I said, running up next to her and pushing her slightly. "What the hell?! Why did you do that?!

"What? If I didn't, you wouldn't have known what to say!" She said, pushing me back.

She had a point. I was so nervous that I would have said something totally stupid or cheesy.

"Whatever." I said, as I scoffed at her.

Danielle is my best friend and I trust her with all my heart, but sometimes she does things for me that I don't approve of. Like texting Braiden, but I guess it's not a big deal. It's just a text.

Him: Oh really? :) Well good!

Me: Sorry! That was Danielle. She stole my phone for 2 seconds!

It was the truth, and I didn't want to lie to him.

Him: Haha! It's okay. Hey, uh do you wanna hang out with Connor and I tomorrow? You know, maybe you could bring your friend Danielle with you since Connor has the hots for her. xD

Oh my gosh. Danielle will FLIP. Connor has feelings for her! Okay, maybe I'll let him tell her that.

Me: Wait! Connor has feelings for her? That's so cute!

Him: Whoops! Did that slip out? My bad. ;)

For some reason, I knew it didn't slip out. He wanted to say it.

Me: Haha! You're funny. :P

Him: I try. :) But can you come?

Alright, he must really be interested. Either that, or he's just trying to be a good friend. Although I wouldn't be surprised if he did have a girlfriend. He's a beautiful human being. But anyway, I have to answer...I can't leave him waiting...

Me: Sure! We would love to! :)

I did this without Danielle's approval, but she did deserve it. Besides, it's a full day of hanging out with Connor. She would love me for doing this.

Him: Wonderful. :) I'll see you tomorrow.

Me: Indeed you will. :)

By now, I was shaking. I can't believe I'm spending a whole day with him. This is gonna be awesome! Now to tell Danielle.

"Hey Danielle....were hanging out with Connor and Braiden tomorrow." I said, as we walked out of the venue and towards our car. Her expression was priceless.

"REALLY?!" She said, practically screaming and almost dropping her stuff. She then started screaming and jumping up and down as people walking on either sides of us were starring at her weirdly. "I can't believe it! I'm so excited! I need to find something to wear!!!" She said, as she ran up to the car door.

I'm glad she's excited and I to, can't wait until tomorrow either. I have a feeling it's going to be great. Just the fact that I get to hang out with Braiden and catch up is great. I feel like I can share all my inner thoughts with him and he would understand every word of it. For some reason, I have a different kind of feeling for Braiden. A good different..and I'm loving every moment of it.