Chapter 6- I Think I Like You

*Danielle's POV.*

I couldn't believe he was giving me a tour of the house. I really had hoped that he liked me which by the way he was flirting, it really seemed like he did!

"And, this is my room." He said, as he opened the door to his room and smiled.

"Woah! It's amazing!" I said, as I walked in. There were about 4 guitars hanging from the walls, a bed, a large black couch, and a desk with a laptop, and speakers surrounding it. "I'm guessing this is where you guys do most of the recording and what not?" I said, as I sat down onto the couch.

"Ahh, yes! We spend most of our time here in my room since it has all the cool stuff in it!" He said, as he sat down next to me. "So, I wanna get to know you better...so let's talk!"

He wanted to talk, so we did. I honestly felt like we had talked about everything possible. It's amazing how you can go from not knowing a person at all, to knowing every single thing about them. We talked for about 2 hours and then we started talking about random things like what kind of shoes we liked, until he asked me one question that shook me a little.

"So, are you happy that you got to come and hang out with me?" He said, as he smiled and looked at me.

Well of course I was! Why wouldn't I be?

"Yes, of course! It was fun! I'm glad I came." I said, shooting him a smile.

"Well, that;s good! Soo, do you have a boyfriend?

How did I know he was going to ask me this? Guess I'm just psychic like that! I felt the nervousness stirring in my stomach.

"Uhh, well no...I'm waiting for the right guy!" I said, as I smiled.

"Ahh, that's good!" He said, as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck. "Listen, can I tell you something really important?"

Oh no..he doesn't like me. I knew it. I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up! Dang it Danielle. How could you have been so stupid?

"Uhh, yeah sure! What's up?" I said, as I moved a little closer to him.

"Well, okay...I think...I think I like you..."

I couldn't believe the words that had just come out of his mouth. I was in total shock that I didn't move a muscle. I was just looking at him with my eyes wide open. I probably looked like an idiot, but I had to say something soon before he thought I was some crazy person.

"Wait..what? You like me?" I said. I felt like I stuttered. I wasn't sure though, my heart was beating to rapidly in my ears to tell.

"Uhh...yeah..I do..." He said, as he looked at me and half smiled.

He likes me....he really likes me. This can't be happening. I have to be in a dream of some sort...

"Oh...well, I really like you too!" I said, as I looked at him and smiled also.

For some reason I felt my body moving towards him, slowly but carefully. I didn't know if we were going to kiss or not, but when I felt his soft lips touch mine, I knew we did. I felt a spark and the kiss felt like it lasted for hours, although it was only about 5 or 6 seconds.

He pulled away. "Oh, I'm sorry about that...I didn't want to make you uncomfortable at all!" He said, as he nervously stood up.

"No no! You didn't really! I was just caught off guard, that's all.." I said, as I stood up also and faced him.

What..in the world...just happened..?

"I don't know about you...but I felt a spark...." He said, as he smiled wide and blushed a little.

He felt a spark...sweet jesus...he felt the spark too...

"Don't worry..I did too..." I said, as I blushed and looked down at my feet.

"By the way...you are a very beautiful girl...i'm kind of glad I got to share that kiss with you..." He said, smiling once again.

I swear, I can't feel by stomach. There are to many butterflies flying around. Connor just kissed me AND told me he likes me. I don't even know what to say, so I just say the first words that pop into my head.

"I'm glad I got to share that kiss with you too, Connor." I said, as I smiled and looked into his eyes.

For once in my life, I felt as comfortable as I could ever be around a guy. Connor made me feel so special, and I loved every second that I was with him.

"