Chapter 25- How Did I Get So Lucky?

*Adrimel's P.O.V.*

Well, it's been a while since everything happened. Danielle and Connor fixed everything, and they're finally back from tour. Braiden and I are doing pretty great actually. Being away from eachother has really brought us closer together. College is going great. Fullsail was my dream school, and I was finally able to attend. Danielle was working on a book that she really wanted to get published. The future seemed pretty great. Everything was back to normal.

"Dani! Adri! Can we please get going?! We're gonna be late!" Connor screamed through the house.

The guys we're playing a gig tonight at the splash fest. They haven't played a gig since they got back, so they were pretty excited to get back on stage.

"We're coming! Calm down! Girls need more time to prepare themselves!" Dani said, as she finished putting her makeup on.

"Even though you look beautiful either way." Connor said, and he walked over and kissed her softly.

We all got in the car and made our way to the festival. There were a lot of people there. They were obviously getting bigger than before, which was good, but also bad. I wish they would stay as a local band, but I'm proud that their name is getting out there.

"Hey Adri? I love you." Braiden said randomly.

This is something I loved about him. He would randomly tell me he loved me. It always gave me butterflies and made me blush. He was so adorable.

"I love you too." I said, blushing. "Now get up there and give it your all." He came over and gave me a soft kiss, then walked off over to the stage. How did I get so lucky?

"Aww, aren't you two adorable?" Dani said, walking over to me with a smile on her face.

"Oh shush. You and Connor are the same!" I said, as I teased her. She blushed a little.

"This is true. I'm so happy we started talking. And it's all thanks to you." She said, holding onto her smile. "You're an awesome best friend."

It's official. I love my life.

"You're welcome, Dani. Any time!" I said, and we shared a hug.

I really hoped that everything would stay like it was. I was so happy with how everything was. School, firends, my relationship. It was all finally coming together. Although summer was coming to an end, I knew that everything would continue to be fine in the fall. I couldn't wait to see what the future brought for all of us.