Chapter 3- Please Be Interested

*Danielle's POV*

Okay, to tell you guys the truth, i'm kinda jealous of Adrimel. Her and Braiden are pretty much a match made in heaven. I, on the other hand, don't have a match made in heaven. You see, the guy I like is someone close to Braiden. He's tall, has blonde hair, and also plays guitar. Yep, you guessed it. His names Connor McDonough, and I've had a crush on him since the day I met him. If only he would notice me a little more. I met him 2 times, once with Adrimel and Braiden. I felt a connection and i've only talked to him twice, but for some odd reason, I feel like he felt it to...

"You need to make your move before Braiden makes a move on someone else!" I said as I inched closer to the front door of the venue.

"I just started talking to him again...he's not going anywhere." She said, as she crossed her arms and walked up a few inches.

See, here's the thing with Adrimel. She's...shy when it comes to boys. Although she's boy crazy, when it comes to the real deal, she gets really nervous and doesn't know what to say. I've tried teaching her not to be although I know it won't do any good. I'm more open to relationships then she is, but it's all a learning process.

"Don't be so sure girl. He could slip right out of your hands any second." I said, knowing that I wasn't lying to her.

Then, I saw it. I couldn't believe my eyes. Connor McDonough was standing about 10 feet in front of me and my body froze up. I didn't know what to do. A wave of nervousness and anxiety overcame my body and suddenly, I found myself inching towards him, slowly but surely.

"H....hi...Connor." I said, as I smiled shyly.

What am I thinking?! This kid is gonna think I'm crazy!

"Danielle! Hey! I haven't seen you in forever!" He said, as he pulled me in for a hug.

My heart stopped. For those good 4.5 seconds, I felt like him and I were the only two people on this earth, and I loved every second of it.

"I know! It's been a while hasn't it?" I said, as I nervously pulled away and looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

"It has! I remember we used to talk all the time! It just feels like my life kinda blew up, ya know?" He said making an apologetic face.

I don't blame the kid. He's handsome, sings, and is musically talented. I'm sure anyone would be lucky to date him! And i'm sure lots of people love their music.

"Well, that is what fame does to you!" I said, laughing to myself.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Well, maybe we should hang out sometime! You know, grab a bite to eat. So we can catch up." He said, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

Oh my gosh. He's interested. Either that, or he's just really hungry all the time, but that's besides the point. They point is, he wants to hang out...with me! I can't believe it!

"Yeah..sure! Totally! I'd love to." I said, as I nervously laughed once again.

"Great! Uh, here's my number." He hands her a piece of paper with his number on it. "Make sure to text me as soon as you can." He said, with a twinkle in his eye.

I really hope this dudes interested.

"Oh I will! Don't worry!" Suddenly, they opened the door to the venue and all the girls lunged towards it trying to get the best seats in the house. "Oh, maybe I should get going!" I said, as I started walking away.

"Yeah, me too! I'll talk to you later Danielle! Don't forget!" He said, as he started walking away. I walked into the venue with Adrimel and had a wide smile on my face for the rest of the night.

I can't believe this just happened. I mean, this is gotta be a sign of some sort. What if he likes me? What if he wants to give me a chance? Oh shut up Danielle. I doubt that's ever gonna happen. Although, I have a deep feeling in my gut that's saying that he is. He always has been, and he always will.