Chapter 24- The Girl I Love

*Connor's P.O.V.*

To make a long story really short, I had to explain everything to Danielle. She got mad, slapped me, we got in a fight, we took a break, and things turned to shit. I honestly don't know how things got so bad. I blame Megan and Tayler. Megan tried to get back with me, but I wouldn't let her. Everything had been really fuzzy since the fight, and I tried to keep in contact with her as much as I could. There were 2 months left of tour, and she refused to come visit me. She told Adri that she was still pissed off, even though it wasn't my fault. Adri tried telling her, but she wouldn't listen. Maybe it was a good idea to take a break. When two people are away from eachother for a long period of time, the relationship gets...messy, as you can see. I wanted to see her though. I wanted to hold her close in my arms, kiss her and tell her that everything was okay...make her feel loved again. Sometimes I contimplated on leaving tour for a few days just to see her. Then one day, she texted me...

Her:  Hey...

Me: Hey Dani. Long time no talk. How are you? :)

Her: I miss you. Please come back. I miss having you here. My life has seriously been shit, and I don't know what to do anymore.

Me: I want to come...I really do...but I can't leave tour just yet. I'll try to leave soon...

Her: Well, in the meantime, there's gonna be a knock on your door in a few seconds. Answer it.

I heard a light knock on the door, so I walked over and opened it. I saw her beautiful face looking at me, holding a teddy bear.

"No one ever said it was going to be easy...but I'm willing to try my hardest." She said, with a smile.

I picked her up and gave her one of the most passionate kisses that I have ever shared with anyone. I missed her so much, and she was finally here. I could finally tell her all of the things that I couldn't tell her before. She came with Adri. They said they were going to stay with us on the tour bus, and I was so happy about this. As long as I get to spend my time with the girl I love, I'm okay with anything.