Introduction

The Synopsis:

An average university girl living a normal life, surrounded by friends and family, has everything she could want or need. One trip will change her life forever. One innocent search for adventure will be met with new friends, take them to new places, and cultivate very serious mistakes. The woods are a beautiful place to explore, but never... ever, leave the trails... especially, if you are visiting a haunted forest. They thought it was silly, just another scary bedtime story. They would soon find out just how wrong they were.

An award-winning Wattpad book, and a signed book with the platform Dreame. A book you certainly won't want to miss!

About the writer:

Beatriz Relvas is the author of 'The Survival'. It was first launched on Wattpad, and there it gained its popularity. She has written many short stories including 'Childhood Meets Adulthood' and 'The Woman Who Never Was'. She is currently in the process of writing another suspense/thriller/mystery book titled 'The Twisted Hunt'.

Reviews:

"This is absolutely the best book I've read on here (Wattpad)"

"I would love to see this get published. You are very talented and I love this story and will re-read it."

"I'm reading this again because it is so good."

"What I like about the story is the mistakes that everybody made. It shows you how the human mind thinks in survival. It also show that some people are not evil, people make you evil. I really loved the book."

***********************************************************************************************

You will notice that Harry Styles is not the name used, that is because this is now a published book so I changed the name of Harry Styles to Nathan Turner. The same happened to all known characters like Niall, Liam, and Ed Sheeran. You will still be able to identify them and you will know who is who by the descriptions I give. So don't be discouraged by this. It is still worth reading, plus LOTS OF HARRY STYLES PHOTOS AND GIFS THROUGHOUT THE BOOK

This is my first story and I really want some feedback. I would love to know what you think and all of that. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing :) love you