Chapter 17: Vacation

(Y/n)'s POV

     After the whole thing with that bandit camp and The Juggernaut was over, I pushed the memory to the back of my mind. I didn't want a repeat of what happened last time I found out something about my parents. I NEED MY SLEEP!

When we got back to the guild hall, a lot of stuff was dropped on us all at once. Loke quiting Fairy Tail, Lucy going after him, Loke being a celestial spirit, and him giving us tickets to Akane Resort. I haven't had a vacation in a long time, so this was great.

I was just laying on a beach chair reading, when Happy and Lucy approached me.

Lucy: hey, (y/n).

I looked up from my book and smiled.

(Y/n): hey.

Happy: we were just about to go play some volleyball, you wanna join us?

(Y/n): na, I'm just gonna sit here and finish reading.

I turned back to the word filled pages and continued where it left off.

Lucy: I always see you reading that book, but you never say anything about it. What's it about anyway?

I memorized the place where I left off, closed the book, and showed her the cover. Freeze or Burn.

(Y/n): well, it takes place in a world that's divided into 2 parts. The Frost and The Flame. The Frost kingdom is ruled by king Perma of the ice elementals, and The Flame kingdom is ruled by queen Magma of the fire elementals. Of course, since their elements are the opposite of each other, they don't get along very well, and they go to war over differences. So the story tells how they both expand their armies and conquer enemy territory.

Lucy: reminds me of Natsu and Grey.

(Y/n): yeah, I thought the same thing when I first started reading this.

Happy: well, why don't you take a break from reading and come hangout with us?

???: Yeah, come on, (y/n)!

My eyes shifted and I saw Natsu, Grey, Erza, and Oak walking towards us.

(Y/n): ugh, fine, but don't expect me to hold back.

Erza: wouldn't have it any other way.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Natsu being hit in the face by a volleyball, served by chibi (y/n)

After we got back to the hotel, I got dressed and soon later, I was on my way to the casino that the resort had. I was wearing a black suit with a (f/c) tie. I've never been the kind of person to dress up all fancy like, so I was tugging at the collar that was practically chocking me.

(Y/n): I can barely breathe!

Oak: if you stop pulling on the collar then you might get used to it.

(Y/n): I don't understand why we have to dress like this just to go to a casino.

Oak: I don't know either, but lets just pull through it, ok?

(Y/n): WE'RE AT A RESORT, NOT A FANCY BALL OR ANYTHING!

Oak: ok, looks like this is gonna be a long night.

After we got to the casino, we just started playing a few games, poker, roulette, etc. We were currently playing slots and I was doing terrible at it.

Oak: mind if I give it a try?

(Y/n): *sigh* be my guest, this thing's rigged anyway.

Oak flew up and pulled the lever down. The usual spinning sound played as 3 little wheel things turned. After a few seconds I heard the sound the machine made when ever someone won