Parallel Line • TWENTY ONE

"And I couldn't believe,
That you would dive in so deep.
And you said perfectly,
Everything I've been feeling about you."

• T w e n t y • O n e •
Parallel Line

I smiled and waved as I spotted Kol and Klaus across the street. He was finally here for the charity event that I've preparing all day with Carol. My boyfriend's eyes nearly fell out of his head as he looked me over. I blushed under his gaze. I decided to stare at my feet as the two men began to walk forward. I tried to call my racing heart before moving only a couple steps to meet them both halfway.

"Wow. You look... stunning," Kol stated, hands grabbing me by my hips and tugging me to him. I blushed again but grinned softly as he caresses my cheek. "Just... simply angelic, it's bewitching. My god," Kol rambled, giving me one more once over.

"Babe," I giggled. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." I then placed a quick kiss on his cheek. "And hi, Klaus. How are you?"

"Fine. And you do look lovely tonight," Klaus smiled softly at me. Now my cheeks would never stop burning. I mumbled a thank you as I tried to hide my face in Kol's chest.

I was wearing a white dress. It was a satin dress that came all the way down to my ankles but there was a split between my legs right above my knees. It had v-neckline that wasn't too plunging, yet it did go between my breast, stoping an inch lower than where my bra ended. I matched the dress with black heels that had white daisy gems all over the top going down my foot. And besides that I had a small white leather clutch I was carrying.

"Brother, we'll meet you inside," Kol told Klaus, who didn't hesitate to walk off to leave us alone.

"You look handsome," I told Kol, playing with his tie for a second before stepping away from him. He was in a dark grey suit with a white dress shirt, skinny black tie and black dress shoes.

"Thank you," he said.

"You want to go inside and look at the art or we could walk around over there at the park?" I suggested.

"Let's go inside. I told Nik I wouldn't ditch him," he said and I chuckled. "But first, let me have a kiss by the most beautiful girl in the world."

"Yes, yes. Kiss," I encouraged, reaching for his tie and tugging him close as he closed the space between. Our lips met for a long second, slowly brushing. He sucked on my bottom lip before dipping his tongue into my mouth. "Mmm, babe."

"Yeah?" He mumbled against my lips.

"Now isn't the time for us to get carried away."

"I can't help it when you look this good," he said, pulling back and tucking a loose strand behind my ear. I smiled, looking at him excitedly.

"Do you like my bun?"

"Yes," he laughed. "Looks perfect. Now, come on."

He took my hand in his and led us into the Grill. Everything had been move and all the tables had been cleared out of sight. We spotted Klaus in a quick second, in front of his donated painting of a snowflake it looked like. And he was talking to Caroline.

"Let's leave them to talk and grab some champagne," I told Kol who simply nodded. I led him to the bar and grabbed two ready glasses, handing one to him. "I'm really glad this all turned out nice. Thanks for helping me last night decorate."