two.

"Waaaake up!" Woody screamed, busting into her room.

Magnolia practically growled, throwing the pillow over her ears.

"An off day is an off day for a reason." Magnolia snapped, she was really annoyed at the fact that she forgot to lock her door.

Woody was a morning person and she was not. And didn't want to be.

"Damn, you look like a Wildebeest in the morning." Woody said, grabbing the pillow from her face chucking it to the side.

"You're annoying as hell, filthy peasant." She said, giving him a death glare.

Woody's eyes widened before he let out a loud laugh.

"Get out."

Calming himself down, Woody shook his head. "You're suppose to shadow me at work. So, come on. Time is money."

"Am I? I didn't agree to that." Magnolia threw the cover over her face.

"Uh, yes, you did. We talked about it." Woody groaned.

"Well, I didn't think that you were serious."

"All jokes aside. You should get out, Mag.." He said his voice turning serious.

• • •

Magnolia sat in the corner, as she watched the scene play out. She was shocked that she was actually allowed to come on set, being that she wasn't in the industry.

Clearly, Woody was adored by his fellow production members. That part didn't surprise her, because Woody never met a stranger. He had that type of personality, just like her parents and her grandparents.

Magnolia's heart ached at the thought of her parents. She really missed them.

She quickly wiped away her fallen tears, when she noticed Woody and two other men approach her.

"This is my little niece, Magnolia." Woody said with a smile.

"Niece?" The one, who seemed to have the softest looking brown hair ever, asked.

"He's only 9 years older than me." Magnolia explained, she was used to people asking that.

"Oh.. My name is Keanu." He reached out to shake her hand, which she politely returned.

"Unique name." Magnolia said.

Keanu chuckled and responded, "Yours is too. It's nice to meet you, Magnolia."

"Nice to meet you too." She offered him a smile. Turning to the blonde, she asked, "What's your name?"

He cleared his throat, having been staring at the massive burn on her left arm.

"River. River Phoenix. It's nice to meet you."

"You as well. So.. are you two a part of the production team too?" She asked.

The three of them began laughing, which kind of confused Magnolia.

Woody looked at the two of them, wanting to see what they would say.

"Something along that lines." Keanu said. It was the first time, in awhile, that someone didn't recognize them and it was refreshing.

"We just help out as needed." River said, looking into her eyes.

"Gotcha." Magnolia looked away from his stare.

"Woody, we need you." A man, from across the set, said.