ten.

(a/n: I wanted to see if Tony's chapter would get some love, since he is a key part of this story. So.. I will bless ya'll with another upload for the weekend, since I have it done. | P.S. This won't always happen, I just had two chapters completed at a similar time.)

• • •

Magnolia worked the counter, while Tony did inventory. They made a pact to keep their work business separate from their budding relationship.

She feverishly bit her lip from the memory of their day together.

Tony cleared his throat. "You have been dusting the same spot for 5 minutes."

"Oh, shit.." She said, looking around. "I was just thinking.

"Are you still interning with the photographer?" Tony asked, fixing the display sign.

"Yep, he actually has some time to show me some camera tricks. I was thinking we could go back to the park next weekend and I'll try them out." She said. "If you don't have plans.. if you do, that's okay. I mean -"

"Mag, chill." Tony laughed at her being nervous. "I'm free next weekend, and I would love to spend time with you."

"Okay." She said with a smile.

• • •

"Make a habit of talking to the model, but sometimes it's better to allow them to move naturally. Newer models will have to find their rhythm." Stanley told her, before going on a smoke break.

Magnolia took in everything that he was telling her. He challenged her to take the same picture, in a different camera setting, to see the difference and to figure out which one she liked. He, even, let her see his portfolio.

Magnolia was sitting on the floor, looking through a magazine, when she felt someone walk up on her.

"Magnolia?" Johnny couched next to her, smiling down at her.

"Oh, hey, Johnny." She said, after noticing who it was.

"It's good to see you again. I've been asking those two boneheads about you."

"Really? How have you been?" Magnolia decided to stick to a normal greeting.

Neither Keanu and River informed her of him mentioning her, but she decided to keep that to herself.

"I've been pretty cool. Enjoying my little break from filming. How are you adjusting to the life?" He asked, nodding to the set.

"I am not a part of the life." She shook her head laughing.

"Denial, denial." Johnny winked at her.

"I'm not! But I have learned so much and I'm grateful for that." Magnolia smiled at him.

Johnny hummed as he looked her over. "You should come and watch my band play."

"Does that invitation extend to two more?" Keanu asked, walking up to them.

He helped Magnolia up to her feet and kissed her on the cheek, before turning to his friend. River kissed her on the other cheek, after joining them.

Magnolia fidgeted on her feet. She was naive to the advancements of men, but she could read between this particular line.

"That's no problem. Besides, I wouldn't want her to be alone in the crowd." Johnny smoothly replied. "You have quite the fan club, Magnolia. I hope you have room for one more."

"Yeah, okay, man. Follow us." River said, not giving her any room to reply.

Turning back to Magnolia, he said, "Come find us in an hour and we'll take you home."