eighteen.

I know.. I'm a horrible person! 😩 I'm uploading for a birthday present to myself and to kick myself in the ass.

People have been asking what Magnolia looks like.. My intent was to only give a description of my main female characters, but I will share a reference picture.

Facially wise, she is what I would imagine Magnolia to look the most like - it's not 100% because I feel like Mag's face would be a bit more fuller since she is plus sized.

(I just realized how much this woman looks like SZA - no complaints lol)

• • • • •

"Mag! Mag!" Keanu called out to her, trying to wake her up.

River and Keanu woke up to Magnolia screaming in the mide of the night. It started with her tossing and turning, a little more than her normal ways, and only progressed into what was occurring then.

River lightly tapped her on her cheek, to try and jolt her awake.

"Magnolia, please wake up." He said, trying his hardest not to hurt her.

With another shake, from Keanu, Magnolia's eyes started to flutter open.

"Thank God." Keanu said, bringing her up into her arms.

River placed his head into her neck and the three sat in silence for awhile, until River went to get her a cold washcloth for her face and neck.

They knew what it was about.

______

"Babe." River called out, moving back the covers from her face.

He chuckled at her trying to duck back under them.

"You've been trying for the past 10 minutes." Keanu said, coming into the room from his bathroom. "You're too gentle sometimes, River."

River rolled his eyes, while his left hand moved her hair back. "Well, excuse me, everyone isn't a Dom like you."

At that, Keanu let out an amused laugh. "Did you and Mag talk or... what? Because she called me that the other day.."

"You change in the bedroom, Keanu." Magnolia muttered.

After taking a second to yawn into her hand, she reached over for the glass of water that River always made sure she had whenever she stayed over.

"We know that you're off today, but unfortunately we have to head out for a few cast readings." River said, watching her take a couple sips. "We didn't want to leave without letting you know."

"Will you be gone all day?" She asked, setting the glass down and laying back down.

"I'm afraid so, babe." Keanu told her, sitting on the bed by her knees. "Are you going to be okay here by yourself?"