nine.

•mature content 18+ | read at your own risk - it will only increase from here•
________________

•mature content 18+ | read at your own risk - it will only increase from here•________________

"Tony, don't yo-" Magnolia screamed, before they both fell into the pool. It was a hot summer's day and the two decided to go swimming.

Over the past couple of weeks, Magnolia tried to figure out her "situationships" with him, Keanu, and River.

It was as if those 3 had an understanding that she didn't even understand.

This is so taboo.. she told herself, but she couldn't deny her attraction to all 3 of them. She hadn't went farther than kissing, and quite frankly, she was frustrated.

Magnolia heard Tony chuckle, as she made her way back to the surface.

"I can't stand you!" She yelled, splashing water on him.

"You adore me, girl." He said, catching her by the waist.

Tony bent his head down to kiss her neck and wrapped her legs around his waist, while walking a few steps over so he could press her up against the pool's wall.

"I'm loving this swimsuit.." He whispered into her ear before biting it.

It took a lot for her to swim without her t-shirt. She wasn't ashamed to say that Tony stating his approval, for her body type, helped a great deal.

"Don't tease me." Magnolia pulled her lips away from him.

"Where are you going.." He asked, moving her down to his erection.

Magnolia's eyes widen and he smirked at her expression.

"Whew.. Well, I need a drink now." She said, unwrapping her legs from his waist.

Tony followed her to the stairs and watched as she walked up them.

Magnolia got to their area and went through their cooler for a drink. While she was bent over, she heard a group of people walking past her and laughing.

"Just a bunch of fat hanging out." A girl said outloud.

Magnolia tensed up and grabbed a towel to cover herself. Counting to 10, she willed herself to bite her tongue.

"Too late for all that." She heard a man's voice call out and an eruption of laughter followed.

"Say.. do we have a problem?" She heard Tony ask them, coming to stand beside her.

"No problem, fam." The same man said.

"Oh, word? So, if I were to ask her, would she say the same thing?" Tony rhetorically asked, crossing his arms.

Magnolia placed a hand on his arm but he didn't acknowledge it.

"It's fine, Tony." She whispered.