seventeen.

Merry Christmas. Happy (almost) Kwanzaa. Happy Regular Day. Whatever you celebrate!

Sorry for me absence. I just haven't been feeling my best, lately. I still don't, to be honest, and I don't want it to reflect into my writing.

Unedited.

___________________

"Insect!" Woody called out.

Vivian huffed, as Magnolia and Franklin laughed.

Vivian looked him in the eye, and flapped her arms.

"Bird!" Woody said.

"Good grief, boy." Her grandmother said, before coming back to the couch.
"I don't know how you didn't get that one."

"It's not my fault you looked like a overturned beetle." Woody gumbled, eating some of the popcorn.

Magnolia snickered as her grandmother threw her handkerchief at her son.

"Not that it matters, because we won." Franklin said, before high fiving Magnolia.

It was another night of bonding for the four, and they had just finished family dinner; followed by an hour long game of charades.

"Mag, do you have to work tomorrow?" Vivian asked.

Magnolia swallowed her lemon water and shook her head. "I'm off, but I will be going to a set to shadow a photographer."

"Before we leave, remember to show us your portfolio." Franklin said, getting off from the floor.

"I will." Magnolia promised before helping clean up the living room.

• • •

Tony.

(has been changed, I couldn't find more pictures of my original choice)

Tony watched as Magnolia sat crisscrossed off to the corner of the set, while looking at her pictures.

"Lunchtime?" Tony asked, crouching down next to her with a bag of food for her.

Magnolia looked up and smiled at him, before meeting him in a quick kiss.

"I didn't know you were coming." She said, pushing her glasses up from her nose.

"I wanted to surprise you.. besides I knew you would have waited until you left to eat." He said, giving her a knowingly look.