seven.

"No way

"No way." Magnolia said, eating some of her ice cream.

It had been a couple of weeks since the mixer at Johnny's house, and she had been spending time onset for her "internship."

She didn't know, if she would ever pursue a career as a photographer, but it wouldn't hurt to have this level of experience. People would kill to have an opportunity like that.

River had repeatedly apologized for not seeing her off that night, but she assured him that there wasn't anything to apologize for.

Unfortunately, he and Keanu were working long hours, so she wasn't able to see them as much outside of the set. She mainly shadowed a photographer by the name of Stanley Owens.

"Ehh.. you say that now, but I saw how you were dancing." Tony teased, reaching over to get a spoonful of her ice cream.

"Too bad dancing and skating aren't the same thing." She pointed out, moving her ice cream back with a glare on her face. "Don't eat my ice cream, boy."

Tony just chuckled and smiled at her. "Just come and try it. You'll have fun."

__

Tony winked at her, as he danced on the skates. Magnolia watched him move with ease, along with a few other women. He had created his own little crowd - fanclub, if you let her tell it.

From the moment, he stepped into the skate town, he was chalking it up with any and everyone

From the moment, he stepped into the skate town, he was chalking it up with any and everyone. It was clear that he was known at this spot.

He took a couple of minutes to enjoy his laps, before heading back over to Magnolia.

"Tony, you are too smooth for me." She said, with approval in her voice.

"Nonsense, young love.. Practice that's all it is." He said, grabbing her waist.

"Tony..." Magnolia shook her head, while holding onto the rails.

"I'll be here to catch you." He promised, whispering in her ear. She shivered from the close proximity.