five.

(Actual 1989 Magazine

(Actual 1989 Magazine.)

° ° ° ° °

Two of Hollywood's Heartthrobs spotted with an unknown woman.

Do Keanu and River have "jungle fever?"

"Racist piece of shit.." Magnolia scoffed.

Hottt! Bystander said that he saw them kissing with the unknown woman.

"That is a damn lie!" She exclaimed.

Is she a burn victim? Find out on page 6.

"Rude.." Magnolia said softly. That one hurt more than anything. She didn't bother to read the made up tales that were on page 6.

She looked over the multiple magazines and tabloids that were reporting about them. There were pictures of Keanu holding her hand and of her trying to hide her face. River appeared slightly irritated in the pictures.

"It's your lunch time, Magnolia." Tony said, walking up to the counter to take over for her. He was the one who showed her the magazines, since they sold them in the music store too.

At first, Tony laughed it off and said she had a doppelganger but he quickly noticed how her face dropped when she saw the pictures.

I don't know why I was shocked.. I guess actually seeing them is different, she thought.

"Hey.. are we good?" Magnolia asked Tony.

Ever since she burst his bubble about it actually being her, he kind of closed himself off to her.

She tried to reason with herself that he was just busy or didn't feel good, but it was a complete switch from how he was 10 minutes prior.

"Why wouldn't we be?" He cooly questioned her.

"I don't know.. I just feel like there was a change." Magnolia said, stepping closer to him.

"No change at all. Just trying to be respectful that you're dating." He shrugged, stacking the cassette tapes on the counter.

"I'm not dating anyone." She said.

"You weren't on a date?" Tony looked down at her.

"I mean.. yeah, but it's not like I'm in a relationship."

"Just playing the field?" Tony asked.

Magnolia bit her lip to stop herself from retorting. "I'll be back in 45 minutes."