three.

“Listen lady, I just wanted to play my demo for you

“Listen lady, I just wanted to play my demo for you.”

“Sir.” Magnolia started.

“Don't "sir", me. I'm not that old.” He interrupted her, with a look of disdain on his face.

Magnolia ignored his comment and continued, “We only sell authorized music records. I'm sorry, but I can't help you.”

“Why the hell not?” He asked.

“I.. just told you.” Magnolia said, annoyance starting to drip in her voice.

“Piece of -”

“You want to finish that?” Tony asked, walking over to the man and Magnolia. He stood a few inches in front of her.

“Look, you're not gonna be harassing my employees. She's just doing her job.”

“Whatever.” The man, scoffed, walking towards the door.

“Thanks, Tony. I was so close to losing it.” Magnolia sighed, shaking her head.

“Don't mention it. I would have came sooner, if I wasn't in the back doing inventory.” He said, giving her a quick overlook.

“You look nice, Magnolia..”

“Thank you.” Magnolia smiled, she had decided to dress up for a change.

It wasn't anything over the top, but it was different from her everyday plain clothes.

She was the type to dress depending on how her mood was, and for obvious reasons, she hadn't been in the best state lately.

“What are you doing after work?” Tony asked, leaning on the front counter.

“I was debating on if I wanted to go down to the park and take pictures.” She said, thinking it over.

Tony smiled, “I'm glad you bought that camera, it seems to make you happy.”

“Yeah..” Magnolia smiled back at him. “Thanks again for the push. I really needed that, because I'd probably still be looking at it.”

“Say, would you like some company?” Tony inquired.

Magnolia thought it over, and she didn't mind having company. Plus, she really liked Tony, he hadn't been anything but nice to her.

“That'll be nice.”

• • •

"I couldn't find a Magnolia but here's a daisy.” Tony walked over to her, with the flower.

"Aww, you searched for my flower?” She teased.

“Yeaah." He dragged out, rubbing his neck.

"I have to know what the flower, that a certain beautiful girl is named after, looks like.” He smiled at her, handing her the flower.