fifteen.

Life has sucked major horse dick. That's all I have to say.

"Babe

"Babe.. we have a surprise for you." Keanu hesitantly told her, while kneeling down next to her in the bathtub.

Magnolia narrowed her eyes at him, because of the shift in his demeanor. Keanu was the sweetest thing ever - not that anyone would argue with that; but they didn't realize how much of an alpha male that he was.

She watched as he lathered her washcloth with more body wash.

"Take it back." She stated.

Taken aback, Keanu looked at her like she was crazy. "I-"

"You heard me." She said.

"Hey.. Come on now, stop that." River said through his laughter. He was sitting on the closed toilet seat. "Promise not to be mad at us?"

Magnolia only mumbled in return. "Sorry, Keanu.. That was very rude of me."

"It's okay, babe. Come." Keanu said, taking a hold of her hand so he could help her stand up.

Magnolia rinsed herself off and stepped out to Keanu, who was waiting with a towel for her.

River moved to stand up, giving her no room to move as he pressed his body up against hers.

"As much as I would love to spend more time inside of her, we should try to give her a break."

"She's okay." River whispered into her neck. "Aren't you, baby?"

___

After they finally allowed Magnolia to dress, they led her into her garage.

"One, two.. three!" Keanu said, removing his hands from her eyes.

"You didn't!" She exclaimed, looking at the two of them and then back at the car.

"You know that I can't accept this, right..."

"Oh, but you can." River spoke from behind her. "We worry about you taking public transportation at five on the morning, whenever you have to open the shop."

Magnolia shook her head. "Tony doesn't let me open anymore because of that exact reason. It's either him or two of our other coworkers, since they have cars." She tried to explain.

"Magnolia.." Keanu said, grabbing her face. "Allow us to do this for you."

"A whole car though?" She asked.

"It's really wasn't that much." River told her, digging in his pocket for the keys. "If you don't take it, it'll just sit here."

River shrugged nonchalantly, but he knew that he had her with that statement.