twelve.

Tony watched as Magnolia sung along to Prince

Tony watched as Magnolia sung along to Prince. She hugged him so tight, after she saw who they were coming to see.

At first, she molded into him, trying not to touch anyone else. But she became relaxed, once they made it to their section.

He looked over her figure and couldn't help by admire how beautiful she was. Her hair had been done in twists and were pinned in an updo.

He told her to wear comfortable tennis shoes and clothing, since they would probably have to walk quite a bit to the car.

"Last song, Tony." She smiled up at him.

Tony kissed her forehead, as Prince started to sing, Do Me, Baby.

"His freak ass." Magnolia said, biting her lip. Tony belted out a laugh and grabbed her by the waist, placing her back to his chest.

Fifteen minutes later, and they were slowly inching their way to the front gate.

"I had a blast!" Magnolia said, from behind him. Tony had her hand in his, as they walked down the sidewalk.

"Concerts aren't so bad, huh?"

"Mm.. maybe not, still don't like the crowded feeling." She said.

"Alright, I'll give you that. I don't like it either, to be honest, but it's worth it."

"You two have fun?" A stranger asked them. He was with a group of 3 others.

"We had a ball." Tony said. "Prince can put on a show, can't he?"

"Damn straight." The stranger said. "Drive safe, you two."

"Hey, same for you." Tony told him.

"You never meet a stranger." Magnolia laughed at him.

Tony winked and shrugged, as he pulled her under his arm. "I guess I'm just friendly looking."

Magnolia hummed at his response but didn't say anything else as they made their way to his car.

___

They decided to get a hotel, instead of driving back home at 3am.

"Breakfast food hits differently at 4 in the morning." Magnolia said, wiping the syrup off from her cheek.

"Most definitely." Tony agreed. "Try some." He said, holding out a spoonful of his parfait for her to try.

They had settled in on the bed, after each of them showered.

"Thank you so much for bringing me, Tony." Magnolia said, after swallowing the delicious bite of the parfait.

"Anything for my little baby." He said, causing her to smile. "It's always good to spend time with you, and this is just the beginning of many memories for us.