thirteen.

(a/n: I appreciate the comments and votes 🖤)

• • •

______

______

"Good morning, and thank you for joing us. I'm Susan Collins; today, we have Keanu Reeves and River Phoenix, the stars of the recently released movie, I Love You To Death."

After the introduction, Susan turned to the 2 men. "Thank you for being with us today."

"Thank you for having us." River said.

"Glad to be here." Keanu said at the same time.

"Speaking of, I Love You To Death, that movie is where you two first met, correct?"

"Yes. We actually met through someone I was dating at the time." River stated, looking at Keanu. "He was her love interest in the movie and I heard great things about him - personality wise."

"Not kissing." Keanu laughed.

"Ehh.. she said you were pretty good." River chuckled.

"Wow, it seems like you two have known each other longer than a couple of years." Susan watched the two men.

"You know, a lot of people say that." River titled his head. "When you meet someone, who is so authentic and easygoing, everything just seems to fit."

"Agreed." Keanu nodded. "Look, we're even matching! Which we didn't try to do on purpose.. it just happened."

"That's really beautiful - truly, a lot of people would love to have that kind of trust and bond with someone one.." Susan was genuine with her comment.

"Very recently, you two wrapped up filming your latest film together, My Own Private Idaho. It has been causing quite a bit of controversy. How does that feel?"

"Controversy isn't really abnormal as an actor." Keanu spoke slowly, thinking over his thoughts. "Or it shouldn't be.. Our jobs as actors, is to play characters - rather it be based on everyday people or from a fantasy. I believe this film will provide an insight into the purposely overlooked life of thousands -in not millions- of people in America."