four.

"What to wear? What to wear?" Magnolia spoke outloud, looking through her closet.

She didn't know where she was going or how long they were going to be out. She decided to wear something light, because they were coming at noon and it would be hot out.

After picking out her outfit, Magnolia jumped into the shower and completed her hygiene routine.

She heard the doorbell, right as she was applying her lipgloss.

Magnolia took one last look at herself, before she grabbed her purse and a light jacket - just in case they were out until dark.

Walking down the hallway, she noticed Keanu and Woody talking to one another.

River was the first to notice her. He stared at her as she walked down the long hallway.

"Hey, Mag!" Keanu greeted her, when she finally reached them.

"Hey." She said, giving them an awkward wave. She heard Woody chuckle from beside her.

"You look great, Mag." Woody said, giving her a side hug. "I'll see you when you get back."

Turning to Keanu and River, he said, "Take care of her, yeah?"

"Absolutely." Keanu said sincerely. River nodded in agreement, his eyes still on her.

Wanting to get some air, Magnolia made the first move towards the door but waited on the fellas to finish up talking.

"You can ride shotgun." River said softly, from beside her, as they walked to the car. He reached in front of her to open her door.

"Thank you, River." She said, looking into his eyes.

"No problem." He said, giving her face an overlook, before she sat down.

River closed her door and got himself situated in the backseat.

"So.. where are we going?" Magnolia asked, once Keanu started the car.

"We can't tell you that." Keanu laughed. "You know how the secrets of the first date are."

"Date, you say?" Magnolia looked over at him, with a smirk on her face. "This is a date?"

She saw Keanu start to blush but he didn't say anything.

"Is that a blush?" Magnolia cooed at him.

Keanu shook his head with a smile.

"What about you, River?" Magnolia turned slightly to look at him.

"Is this a date, like Keanu said?"

"I believe it is." River said smoothly, his lips curving up into a smirk.

"Hmm." Magnolia tried to hide her smile, but it didn't work. "I guess I can understand why you two would want to take me out on a date." She said in cocky but playful tone.