twenty.

Hi. I hope that you all are well and safe.

So... I have just recently went back to being a caregiver, after taking a year off, and we are dealing with the Coronavirus - much like the rest of the world.

It is already draining with the workload that comes with the job description - having people, who depend on you to assist them with staying health and safe.

I have been training at 4 different homes.

FOUR.

For a total of 10 individuals.

I am tired.

On uploads:

My uploads have been spaced out for the past few months anyway..

Trust me, I read stories and want them to be updated too.

I get it, I do... but writing is not my main priority at this time.

__________________________________

Unedited.

Second day.

"I'm a little sore..." Magnolia said, sighing.

"I can't believe I let you two talk me into sleeping with this.. this thing in.." She mumbled.

Still, she couldn't act as if she wasn't curious about exploring more - especially with how comfortable she always felt with them. 

For someone fresh out in the world of intimacy, this was her normal: three lovers.

Magnolia winced as she sat in the soothing bath they had waiting for her.

"I'm going to need help getting back up." She informed one of the two.

"That's what I am here for. Just relax, don't worry." River said, putting her hair up from her neck.

"Do you want to stay in for our date?" River asked, lathering up her wash cloth.

"I can walk." Magnolia said, before whispering, "I think..."

"We'll order room service and stay in." River said, with finality in his voice, before beginning to wash her neck and back. 

Magnolia had realized that River liked taking care of her - they all did, but it was even on a different level with River.

She wondered if it was due to him growing up being the provider for his family.

"Hey." River said, in a sing-song voice. "Earth to Magnolia."

"Say that again." She said, looking at him.

"What were you thinking about just now?" He asked, dipping his hand in between her legs with the washcloth.

"How you're always taking care of me.. Keanu and Tony too, but it seems like it's second nature with you."

There was a significant pause in his body movement. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Just an observation." She tried to comfort him softy.

"I see.." River said, nibbling on his bottom lip.

Magnolia sighed and touched his arm. "It's not a bad thing, River."

"I just like being with you." He said, shrugging.

"I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

"You didn't." River said, almost immediately but still with his normal softness to his voice.