fourteen.

"Hey

"Hey... Where are you running off to?" River asked, wincing at the sunlight that was coming through the curtians.

"Shit.. I was trying to be quiet." Magnolia gave him a soft look. "I'm going to head to the store right quick. I'm still.. spotting a bit from last night."

"Damn, babe.. I-I'm sorry." River said remorsefully, as he reached out to rub on her lower back.

"It's no biggie. Keanu said I could borrow the car. I need to figure out my car situation soon."

"We can go later on today, if you'd like." He suggested.

_

After returning back from the grocery store, the three spent 2 hours looking at cars. Magnolia found a nice used Honda that she planned on saving up for.

Keanu and River returned the next day to purchase it.

• • •

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how mad do you think she's going to be?" River asked Woody over their dinner

"A solid 9, no doubt. " Woody spoke, drinking his beer. "She's definitely going to offer to make payments in return."

"Yeah, we figured that." Keanu said, after thanking their waiter for the fresh basket of bread. "She's been looking at apartments too."

"You want her to move in with you two, don't you?" Woody asked.

"I mean, that would be ideal." River blurted out.

Woody looked surprised, at first, at his admission.

"What?" River half chuckled. "It's best that we are transparent about our feelings for her. I wouldn't want Mag to feel that we're just stringing her along."

"I would hope not." Woody told him. "Look.. Maybe Hollywood has messed up the innocent country boy in me, but obviously I know what's going on. Anddd... I'm actually cool with it. She's happy; so I'm happy."