S U M M A R Y & C A S T

I'm slipping into the lava

And I'm trying to keep from going under

Baby, you turn the temperature hotter

Cause I'm burnin' up, burnin' up

For you, baby

Stella Faye Hale is the youngest daughter of two legends: Alexis Mikaelson and Derek Hale. Her mother is the Original Alpha, the first and only creature of her kind. Her father is the oldest living Alpha to the legendary Hale pack. Even her brother, Teddy Hale, is on his path to leading New Orleans to a new age of peace after the pain and suffering brought by Mikaelson enemies. As the only witch in a family of wolves, it is now Stella's turn to step up.

Though her parents tried to help her, the death of Carter, Stella's first love, changed her. In an attempt to fix herself and heal from the grief, Stella convinces her parents to send her to her cousin who is also nursing the loss of her parents. In reality, Stella also pushes to go to the Salvatore Boarding School for the Young and Gifted to see her only remaining friend, Josie Saltzman.

But the Salvatore School has its own problems; namely, the monsters brought there to retrieve a mysterious knife. Stella will have to navigate a new world of constant dangers and new families while proving where she belongs. Follow her journey in Burnin' Up.

Hello, readers!

At this point, I should really give you guys a name!

This is my Legacies book! It will follow the story of Stella Hale. I've been asked a bunch about this, and it's finally here. I have a lot prepared, so I'm really excited to focus on Stella and her development as a character.

For those of you who are joining us for this book only and have decided to skip the books about Stella's parents (there are eight, I understand), all you need to know is that the Mikaelsons had a younger sister, Alexis (nicknamed Lexi) who fell in love with Teen Wolf's Derek Hale. If you need more info, I can explain more--just message me :) I swear I won't bite.

To clarify ages--Hope is 23, and Stella recently turned 16. Everyone is aged up a few years to fit with my storyline. This means that Hope is actually a teacher!

A few things:

1) please be kind in the comments. I haven't had too many issues in the past, but somethings in life outside of Wattpad have made me a little sensitive to attacks online. Please be mindful of what you say.

2) If I make a mistake or there is a plot hole, I'm human. It will happen. Please point it out so I can either explain or fix it, but again, please don't attack.

3) I do not intend to offend anyone. Ever. If I do unintentionally offend you, I apologize from the bottom of my heart. Please message me and tell me so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

4) be patient.

Without further ado, here is Burnin' Up!

CAST

Emily Rudd as Stella Hale