TD|| Wedding Day

____________

Raindrops pelted down on the window, the black Mercedes Benz moved slowly behind the line of traffic. In the red leather seat she sat sticking her head up high. Keeping her company in the passenger seat was a small designer purse she toated around.

It was a busy night in the business district of the city. The traffic was usually crazy day and night. But Bree didn't mind she didn't have anything or anyone waiting at home for her anyway.

Things had definitely changed in the young lady's life, it had been three years that passed by and she was now twenty-five years old. She had a lot going on, she now had an office job that obviously paid well. After the horrific night she vowed that she would never depend on a man for anything and she would only move forward as a successful independent young woman. She did exactly that.

It was no more sneaking around with someone's husband, no more loving someone until it hurts, it was all about Bree now.

The tall building scraped the night sky, the Mercedes slipped in the parking garage. Entering the lot that was filled with other luxury cars. Bree leaned over the seat reaching for the small designer purse, her feet swung out of the vehicle hitting the concrete ground. She looked like a black window due to the all-black outfit she wore. The red at the bottom of her glossy heels stood out as she strutted towards the elevator.

The elevator went all the way up to the highest floor of the building. The doors cracked open, she jiggled the keys in her hand hopping off of the elevator.

Kicking her heels off she sighed flicking the lights on.

In her opinion she had everything she wanted. Lots of money, no boy drama- no drama at all, designer threads, and that was it. The old her would have wanted a child and a husband to complete the equation. But now she thought children were annoying and she was glad she couldn't have any. As for a husband, marriage was the last thing on her bucket list matter of fact it wasn't even there.

Over the years her heart had grown cold and she became selfish. It was all about her. Besides who needs love? Definitely not her. She had enough of it.

The chauffeur-driven black Escalade joined in the line of traffic, the windows were tinted jet black so that no one could see inside. The young girl sat beside him with a huge smile on her face, the wedding dress she wore took up half of the backseat.

He sighed wrapping the bow tie around his neck.

It all felt so weird to him, here he was now twenty-six attending his twenty-year-old sister's wedding. How was she younger than him and getting married? The life that he had planned out with his ex whom he hadn't seen in years. Was being given to someone else, it was all so funny.

It's just crazy how you can plan out your life with someone and then having things end up exactly like this.

He also felt like his sister was making the wrong decision by marrying Kirk, a man that was no good for her.

Kirk had grown up to be a cocky, flashy, street dude. It was only a matter of time before the youngster ended up in jail.

But it was nothing he could do except support his sister. She was young and in love there was no getting in between that. He was there before and he knew it was no getting in between that.

If thats what she wanted then so be it.

The vehicle came to a stop in front of the old catholic styled church. His sister wasn't a religious person so it didn't matter which church she got married at once it was pretty inside.

Exiting the vehicle both siblings went there separate ways, the bride went to join her bridesmaids and her brother went inside to join the rest of the guest.

Inside the church was eye-catching, it was beautiful. It warmed his cold heart. In moments like this it made him think about the women from his past what would it had been like if it was him standing at that alter. Waiting for his bride...

Joining the rest of the wedding's audience, he sat in the middle of the church.

_______________________________________

Just an intro but how are you guys liking it so far?

Vote & Comment & Follow & Add.