TD|| Doing the dash

Breezy & Bree, their story was coming to an end

Breezy & Bree, their story was coming to an end. The only way of escaping the feds was killing everything that was a threat to them outside this door. Whatever happened hours ago was now irrelevant at this moment they only needed each other.

"When I open this door you just start shootin' ok? We ain't stoppin' fa' nobody a'ight?" They both stood in front of the door listening to the police's warnings about what would happen if they didn't come outside.

With Bree by his side, they busted out the front door. Outside they were surrounded, Bree's heart pounded from seeing this many guns pointed at her. She froze up, leaving her partner to fend for himself.

He grabbed on tightly to her hand while sending shots left and right at the invaders. With his eyes focused on the range rover, their only means of transportation he did everything to get to it.

Everything happened so fast, she watched it all. They were in a crossfire and he managed to dodge bullets for both of them.

It was no way that they could've survived that.

Finally, she snapped back to reality when the black glossy range rover was being decorated with bullet holes. Bree lifted her weapon and began doing exactly as she was told to start shooting.

Breezy side-eyed his partner before shifting the vehicle's gears. With the amount of damage it had, he was surprised that it even moved.

They made their way out of the small town without a scratch. Back on the road again. At least this time Breezy was prepared and knew exactly where to go from here.

■■

Hours passed since their encounter with the law. They were still on the same long road and so far they had no disturbances. The sun was coming up, she laid back in the seat still trying to collect herself. She'd pinch her thigh every now and then to make sure she wasn't dreaming because what happened a while ago only happened in movies.

Breezy on the other hand had the satellite phone perched on his shoulder, laughing and having a casual conversation as if nothing happened. "A'ight thanks, man." He hung up tossing the phone into his lap.

"Change into something decent we can't have you walkin' around makin' us look sus as fuck."

She scrunched up her face wearing a puzzled look but instead of asking any questions she just did as he said.

He pressed his foot on the gas continuing down the road.

They were now miles away in another small town. The vehicle made a swing driving towards the town's airport. Bree's eyes widened she looking over at Shamar, "Shamar what the fuck, what are you doing?"

He shrugged "Gettin' us whea' we need to be."

With the vehicle being beaten up they got a few stares from locals but that was it. The vehicle was directed towards the back of the airport, where there was a plane amongst many others with people boarding it.

"A'ight so go on board the plane like everybody else, ima bring the bags try not to act weird, and don't worry about how I got us on a flight."

Bree glanced at him before pushing the door open and hopping out of the jeep. She tried to act as normal as possible but failed since she kept her head low fiddling with her fingers. She joined in line with the other passengers slowly boarding the plane.

After freshening up in the backseat Breezy hopped out of the vehicle collecting all of their bags. He held his head high waltzing over to the plane right behind Bree.

From behind he reached out his free arm roughly lifting her head up "Stop makin' us look sus."

_________________________________________

How? And where they headed?

Vote & Comment & Follow & Add.