TD|| Emotions

The time two o'clock am was highlighted on the digital clock that sat on the nightstand

The time two o'clock am was highlighted on the digital clock that sat on the nightstand. The two laid side by side both staring up at the ceiling.

The bruises on her neck had been bothering him all night. It was weird having her request to spend the night at his place. His eyes danced on her body before he decided to break the ice, "What's up with the bruises on your neck?"

Bree glanced over at Desmond then focused her gaze out the window, "It's really dark out."

"Why are you changing the subject? Did he do something to you? I swear I'd kill him if he did Bree. I swea-"

"Desmond calm down it's fine, it's nothing really." She shrugged trying to downplay how she felt. Truth is she's terrified, scared to return to home him. Her & Breezy had lots of arguments in the past but it never got to this point.

"What did he do exactly?"

"Desmond just please let it go my personal life is none of your business."

"Well, it is now you're at my house with bruises on your neck. I can call my dad and have him arrested right now."

"No! Please don't say anything to anyone about this, I'm begging you." If the police got involved they'd both be in jail. She'd have to go through all of that humiliation again.

The cellphone went flying across the floor, this had been the millionth time he called her, and every time it went to voicemail. Breezy stood up from the couch running his hands around his neck before screaming, "Fuck!"

He didn't mean to get physical with her. Her diction just triggered him, she called him crazy. They were never supposed to use that word with each other.

Linky stood in the doorway staring over at Breezy, "Woah, what's going on man?" He already had an idea of what was going on but he would ask before assuming. "Whea' ole girl at?"

"Yo let me use ya' phone real quick."

Linky furrowed his eyebrows shaking his head "A'ight." Linky scooped his phone out of his pocket handing it over to Breezy. "Y'know youn' gotta be hurtin' ya' head over shawty like that it's plenty of fish in the sea."

"Ay shut the fuck up, you always saying shit." Breezy snapped at him. He paced back and forth with the phone against his ear. "Hello?" She answered.

"Why the fuck you ain't answering ya' phone Bree?"

"Sham- Bro stop calling her phone she don't wanna talk to you!"

"Man get the fuck off of the phone ain't nobody wanna talk to you." It struck a different nerve in him hearing Desmond's voice.

"Sorry I don't know what happened just now but Shamar I need space for a while I'm at Desmond's right no-"

"Nah you don't even have to explain it I was just callin' to say I'm sorry about earlier that's it." With that he hung up the phone handing it over to linky. "Fuck that shit, for real."

_________________________________________

Thoughts on Desmond?

Vote & Comment & Follow.