TD|| After all these years

Jazz music played throughout the restaurant, the two sat side by side in the round booth

Jazz music played throughout the restaurant, the two sat side by side in the round booth. Holding the glass of wine up to her mouth she glanced over at him.

Although she vowed that she was done with men, she still couldn't turn down a date with her boss Samuel.

Samuel on the other hand, had his eyes on Bree ever since he gave her that promotion. Matter of fact all of the men at the office lusted over her. She had so much qualities as a woman that she probably didn't even know of but what lured Samuel in was her ambition.

He thought that she was just like him but in reality she was far from it.

"You're beautiful and you deserve the world Bree."

Cringing at his words Bree flashed another smile, "Thankyou."

"Would you like to go shopping tomorrow? I can take you to some of the best spots in town."

"I would love to."

Samuel was far from what she wanted but he held power over her, he was her boss. Besides that she was used to raiding highend stores with rich men.

So she'd do what she knew best, use him.

The light from the television shined on them, Breezy yanked her hair while she bobbed her head up and down. Swallowing him everytime she went down.

Sparking up a blunt, he glanced over at the television.

"Just in breaking news.." he leaned over reaching for the remote, turning the volume up. "A group of boy scouts decided to go camping this weekend when they stumbled on a body chopped up. Police say that the body supposedly belongs to a young male who went missing three years ago, Jayceon Taylor."

His body froze for a moment, registering the information in his brain. Soaking up all of the unbelievable news.

She held the flashlight while he shoveled up dirt. Their secret laid beside them in a black garbage bag chopped up in pieces. She wanted him to die the same way her sister did. Only this time no one would find out. "Put him in." He dropped the shovel.

"Police believe that they're to suspects." His eyes paused at the sight of their sketches on the screen.

Snapping back to the reality of it all he looked down at the random girl that was still swallowing him. Breezy reached for the pistol yanking her up by her hair.

"Thankyou for tonight Samuel, seriously it was nice."

Raking his eyes over her small figure licked over his lips "I wish i were taking you home tonight."

She pressed the push to start button cranking up the coupe, "Maybe some other time." She giggled pulling the door shut.

•••

Stepping off of the elevator Bree paused seeing Breezy masked up outside her door. "What the fuck Bree whea you been at!? Y'know what fuck it." He grabbed her by the arm. "Just open the door and pack yo' shit."

She furrowed her eyebrows pulling away from his grip "Are you high Sh- Breezy? What's wrong with you?"

"You ain't know, look just open the door and ima explain it to you."

Glancing over at him she pushed the door open. Slipping out of her coat she observed his strange behavior, "Are yo-" her eyes locked on the television screen.

Bree lifted the black garbage bag, with no remorse she dropped Jayceon's remains inside. He looked her in the eyes before lifting up the shovel.

Her body became stiff, she could feel the blood rushing through her veins, the only thing she saw was that night. That terrible night.

"If you see these two suspects please contact your local police."

Breezy paced back fourth before looking over at Bree "Look I know you scared but i got a plan. We can get outta this all you gotta do is pack some clothes a'ight?"

_________________________________________

The unexpected🙃

Vote & Comment & Follow & Add.