TD|| Angel of death

Parked outside the local pizzeria was the cherry red convertible the two men were posted up on the car hood, both munching on a slice of pizza

Linky squinted his eyes at his friend, "What's up bro? Whats goin' on? You been smiling all day cuh."

Breezy chuckled, "Damn nigga I can't be happy?"

Linky had to admit it was weird seeing Breezy cheesing at nearly everything. The only two moods that Breezy usually displayed were neutral or angry, so this was new. "Just ain't neva' seen you like this."

Breezy nodded his head swiping the napkin across his mouth, "You right."

"So what is it nigga? What got you so happy? Spill it boy."

"I got a baby on the way yea ima be gettin' my father on for real this time."

Although his child with Bree wasn't planned, he was still excited to be a father all over again. This time he vowed to himself that he would do it right.

"Happy for you bro, that shit was bound to happen, how y'all was gettin' down in them hotel rooms." Linky chuckled pulling Breezy into a hug "Fatherhood is a beautiful thing, even though me and my baby mama at odds I'm still thankful for my daughter y'know."

Breezy nodded flashing a smile "That's what's up, this ain't my first time but ima do it right this time. My lil girl, back at home I love her but I know I can neva see her again and that shit hurt me sometimes for real."

"I feel it just do right by ya' shawty and ya' unborn child."

Breezy stared down at his phone shaking his head, "Yo I gotta go see you later man be safe out hea."

The two friends were in the midst of dapping each other up when it happened.

Breezy eyes darted at the vehicle that abruptly stopped in front of them, "Who the fuck is that?" Nothing but paranoia creeping up on him he clutched the gun on his waist.

Before he knew it death knocked on their doorsteps grabbing a hold of Linky when the bullet slammed right into his skull.

Screams littered the air while people ran to safety. For a man that was no stranger to a gunshot, Breezy stood there frozen holding his friend's limp body watching as the vehicle drove away. As if they didn't take a life.

       Her eyes lit up when she heard the front door open, Bree held out her arms staring up and Breezy, "I saw it on the news I'm sorry hun."

The clothes he wore were still drenched in blood, he stared blankly at her before pushing past her "I gotta take a shower." He croaked jogging up the stairs.

Everything still felt unbelievable. The whole thing kept replaying in his head with one question, how? How could he be dead?

After tidying up the living room Bree made her way up the stairs. Taking a look in the bathroom she frowned. Breezy stood there letting the water beat against his skin while he stared at the wall. "Shamar? Come on let's get you out of here." Pulling open the glass door she grabbed a hold of his arm "Come on."

"I know you're hurt I can see it. I won't tell you that it's ok because it's not, but I can be here for you. Ok? Do you hear me? I'm here for you."

_________________________________________

Don't wanna write 😬

Vote & Comment & Follow.