TD|| It's Over

After flying for nearly ten hours they finally felt a bump as the plane touched the runway

After flying for nearly ten hours they finally felt a bump as the plane touched the runway. Bree looked out the window sneaking a glimpse of where they just landed.

Wherever they were the airport looked like a never-ending maze. That was all she needed to feel safe, another big city where no one would care or recognize her face.

She looked over at Breezy who was snuggled up in his hoodie fast asleep. Wearing a sinister smirk she pinched his arm chuckling when he yelped. "Get up we're here."

They got off of the plane following the rest of the crowd walking into the airport hand in hand.

They were immediately hit by the cold air on the inside, slapped with the scent of various fast-food restaurants, and surrounded by the chatter and laughter of people.

Shamar threw the duffle over his shoulder passing the other over to Bree, "You want somethin' to eat? Because when we get outta here we gotta long way to go."

She nodded her head licking her lips with her eyes bouncing around the food places. "A'ight ima wait fa' you outside get ya' food and come right out we ain't got all day." He handed her a twenty-dollar bill before vanishing off with the rest of the crowd.

"Breezy! Ova' hea' man." A tall lanky man was perched on a black car. Ignoring the guy Breezy pulled the open the door hopping in the backseat. "Damn bruh you got an attitude? For what?"

"Ain't got no attitude I got stress and problems linky."

"I feel it, where the psycho bitch at?"

"Don't call ha' that you don't know ha' and she ain't no psycho bitch."

"Chill man I'm just tryna lighten the mood."

"Yea lightening the mood would get you killed in front of all these people believe that I don't give a fuck."

Linky nearly choked on the rest of his words before he held his hands up in surrender.

Bree came waltzing out of the airport biting into a sandwich and holding another one in her hand. If she didn't force food on him then he wouldn't eat.

"Ova' hea' baby girl!" Linky called out with a smirk. Breezy only sat in the backseat rolling his eyes.

Bree joined Breezy in the backseat handing him over the other sandwich, "I know you're gonna say you're not hungry but you barely eat so come on."

It was true stress was taking a toll on him. He only ate once a day, or sometimes he didn't eat at all. On most days he'd pop pills and pass out on the couch for hours. He lost a tremendous amount of weight and his need for a haircut was way overdue.

Giving her a hard look he took the sandwich. Breezy didn't understand why she was being so nice to him. Especially after the previous events.

Every time he looked at her, her words would play in his head "I hate you Shamar, I hate you." Those words did a number on him and it would be impossible for him to forget about it.

■■

Three hours of being on the road led them to a gated community. That was filled with black and white houses that all looked the same. The place was set up pretty nice though, it looked like it came out of a magazine. With its checkered walkways.

Linky dropped them off leaving them standing in front of the home with nothing but a set of keys and their bags.

A key to the house and key to the car that sat in the garage. "Ready to go in?" Breezy flashed Bree a smile pushing the front door open.

They were both taken back by the modern decor even inside of the home was black and white. Bree looked over at him and asked, "Who is paying for this?"

"I have people." He dropped their bags on the floor shutting the door behind them.

"Who are these people?"

"Don't question it."

She twirled on her feet looking over at the house one more time before looking up at him again. Biting down on her lip she fiddled with her fingers before asking, "Are you mad at me?"

Breezy shook his head stepping further into the house until he reached the stairs, "Nah I'm not gonna force you to love me. I'm not gonna 'suffocate' you."

Her face softened. Over the years they had lots of arguments and tons of things were said. But this would be the first time he actually seemed hurt by it. "Come on 'Mar don't say that."

"I'm just callin' it like how it is youn' gotta be actin' all nice to me and shit I understand that you only here because you ain't got no choice so from this day on we finna move on an act like we ain't neva' had nothin' fa' each other.. I don't need to be with someone that doesn't love me." He chuckled, "Y'know and it's funny because you ain't neva' loved me as much I loved you."

"Sham-"

"Nah save it b we coo' though." He jogged up the stairs.

Bree slumped over on the railing letting everything soak in. Every time he left it was always her fault, it wasn't that she didn't love him. It's just that loving him hurts.

_________________________________________

Ok but who want them to be done fr fr this time?

Vote & Comment & Follow & Add.