TD|| The motel 6

Dropping their things on the floor he stepped into the dusty motel room

Dropping their things on the floor he stepped into the dusty motel room. They had been on the road for almost a day by now they were far away from home, he saw no harm in stopping to rest up.

Her face turned upside down as soon as she entered the small room, it was filthy. "We should just sleep in the car."

Pealing his shirt off he shrugged "When I met you the place you were stayin' in wasn't better than this, so shit."

Brushing pass him she lifted the backpack from the floor "I'm going to take a shower."

Breezy plopped down on the bed turning to his side he stared out the window. Admiring all the stars that lit up the night sky. It was all funny how he thought he would start over and forget about the past but now its haunting him, both of them. He never knew how much freedom meant until now.

Flipping over he sighed. The only thing left to think about was their next move. And he didn't even know what that was.

He leaned over unzipping the bag and stuffing his hand inside. He reached for an orange bottle about to pull it out but stopped when he heard a creak from the bathroom door. Quickly he pulled his hand out zipping the bag back up.

Still wearing a stomach-turning look Bree stepped out of the bathroom, "This place doesn't even have hot water."

"Can you stop? Hot water is the least of our problems."

Ignoring him she scooped up the remote from the nightstand switching on the box television.

"... These two criminals have not only killed a man but they steal from people too. City police are asking for the public's he-"

Breezy snatched the remote away switching it off "We don't need to hear that shit."

"Shamar.. are you serious? We should know what's going on in the wor-"

"We are what's going on in the world Bree! The fuck! Ain't shit sweet.."

"What's your problem?"

Pressing his back against the wall he crossed his arms over his chest "I ain't got no problem."

Letting out a breath Bree rolled her eyes taking a seat on the bed. "Are you scared?"

He darted his eyes over at her and then back at the dull painting that sat on the wall.

"Because I'm scared."

Both sat there letting the silence take over while tension only built up between them. It was awkward and painful to be stuck with your ex for what seems to be forever. Their relationship was becoming a ditch, a dead end.

Cutting up the silence Bree opened her mouth she said, "Are you mad at me?" She crawled further onto the bed sitting right by his side.

But that didn't help. He just sat there wearing a stale face staring at the painting as if he saw something in it. "Shamar?"

Tilting his head a little he glanced at her. "So we're stuck together and you're not gonna talk to me? You know you can say whatever I did that's bothering you, you ca-"

He leaned forward crashing his lips onto hers. Bree's cheeks instantly flushed red, he shook his head "I'm sorry."

She whispered "No." Pulling him closer, they shared a sloppy kiss that almost tasted intoxicating. Like it was something they were both yearning for their entire life.

She gasped for air throwing her head back while he painted his marks on her neck. Her stomach tightened feeling his hands linger underneath her shirt slowly lifting it up. He gazed into her brown eyes.

Just for a moment he forgot all about their problems. Getting lost by looking at her as if everything was fine. Bree laid back on the bed not caring about hard it felt, she nibbled on her lip enjoying the pleasure she felt.

Her mouth gaped open feeling his hand wrap around her throat "I wanna feel you."

________________________________________

I dropped a hint somewhere..

Vote & Comment & Follow & Add.