TD|| Things changed

The black Porsche traveled at its highest speed breaking every possible speed limit. Colors of red and blue flashed chasing behind the vehicle. Automobiles parted the way, drivers watched in awe at the high-speed chase.

Meanwhile behind the wheel of the Porsche Shamar chuckled sparking up a blunt with one hand and whipping the vehicle with the other. He smiled peaking at the cop cars in the back, eyeing the stacks of cash in the backseat he mumbled to himself "We back in business baby."

He had only been here for a month and was already causing chaos. He made noise on the streets and brought the city's drug trade alive. He already had a street reputation but this time he did things differently no one knew anything about him, not even his real name. He went by his street name "Breezy."

Shamar wasn't the type to promote gang activity or violence but things changed, he changed. He was forming a huge street gang "Six hundred", they patrolled the streets in sweatsuits and designer rags covering their faces. The gang consisted of robbers, scammers, drug dealers, and murderers.

The automatic gates slowly rolled open allowing the Porsche to enter behind the graffitied walls. A modern mansion sat behind the wall with half-naked women walking around and members of the gang dressed in their special attire. Shamar smiled, he had finally felt that rush of adrenaline he used to feel but this time it was better. He was high on life.

He had a street empire.

Breezy pushed the car door open sliding out, he reached in the backseat pulling the duffle bag out. He smirked walking towards the front door.

Inside the home was spacious decorated with dark-colored furniture which came off as a bachelor pad. The half-naked women walking around contributed to that. He threw the duffle on the hardwood floor "Put this up in the safe. Ima go upstairs and freshen up." He spoke before jogging up the staircase.

The light glared from the cafe, it was now night time. The black Mercedes parked on the side of the street, she stuffed her hands in her pockets making her way inside the cafe. She had been working so hard today that she forgot to eat. Not having any energy to cook she ended up here.

Bree stood by the counter making an order before slipping into a booth by the window. Her eyes wandered around the place before landing on the center of attention, the news that played on the small tv. She watched the Porsche tear up the roads with a team of police cars chasing behind it.

It looked pretty entertaining to her. It was amusing to see how lousy the local police were it took five cop cars to chase behind a single-vehicle. She shook her head chuckling and they still didn't catch it. From what she's heard from the locals back at the office the police were no match for the new criminals in town.

The gang of men were dangerous, brutal and most definitely weren't afraid of the law.

The doorbell dinged indicating that someone else had entered the vacant cafe. She peeled her eyes from the television and onto the man.

The sweatsuit he wore hugged his muscular figure, a Louis Vuitton checkered beanie covered his head with checkered gloves to match. To top it all off he had a checkered designer scarf covering his face, only his eyes were noticeable. The stranger wasn't alone he had two other strangers with him.

Is this a robbery?

She tucked her purse into her lap and continued to watch the scene. She wondered what were they going to do.

Breezy stood on the other side of the small cafe, he licked over his lips taking in the scent of the food. He watched the waitress make her way to the window with the plate. "I want whatever she just ordered." He announced.

Bree furrowed her eyebrows glancing at the stranger, she shrugged lifting her fork. She guessed that's how people dressed around here.

Breezy's eyes locked on her, the face was so familiar but he just couldn't put a finger on who it was.

Bree looked up at the stranger flashing an awkward smile, the stare that she was getting from him was intense. So she decided to return the same stare. She watched as the three men squeezed into the booth at the back.

Hassan one of the members of the gang eyed Breezy and then the blasian woman on the other side of the store "Y'know ha' Breezy?"

Not getting a response he eyed the other gang member Luis, that sat beside him "You know what's happening?"

Luis shrugged "I don't know bruh."

Finally he looked away from her she did the same turning back to her food, before he said "Join us!"

Bree looked around the store before pointing to herself "Me?" She mouthed, he nodded. Just as she was about to get up she shook her head no. He's the one staring at her why should she have to walk to him. "No thanks but you can join me if you like."

Breezy shook his head standing to his feet. She smirked glancing at him "And leave your bodyguards over there thanks."

"They ain't bodyguards, I don't need a bodyguard." He slid in the booth taking a seat in front of her "You look familiar and your voice sounds familiar. what's your name?"

She scrunched up her face looking in his eyes, "You look familiar too, What's your name?"

He chuckled "I look familiar but you can't even see my face." He shook his head "But I asked you first."

"I'm Bree you?"

He stared at her a little while longer "The last name?"

"I'm sorry that's too much information, Mr. Noname."

This couldn't be his Bree, she left years ago and she never returned. Besides what was she doing here? Bree would never leave her hometown. But just like him, she had changed.

"If you tell me your last name I'd tell you my name."

"No if I tell you my last name, you would show me your face."

He shrugged "Deal."

"Lee, that's it."

He unwrapped the scarf revealing his face.

_________________________________________

New Shamar? Thoughts?

Questions?

Vote & Comment & Follow & Add.