Chapter 1: Best Night Ended

Andros woke up with a small grin when he felt Ashley kissing his neck. "I could get used to this," he commented. Ashley smiled against his neck and giggled when he rolled on top of her.

"Actually, I could get used to this," she answered.

They laughed before she pulled him down into a kiss. Andros pulled back and he kissed down her neck just as DECA's alarms went off. "Oh great," he muttered. Ashley sighed and Andros got off her. "Why is it that every time we try to take it to the next level we're interrupted?" He asked.

"A sign I guess," she replied with a grin.

Andros laughed and kissed her cheek before pulling his shirt on. Ashley pulled her clothes on. Andros pulled his hair back in a half-ponytail. Ashley pulled her jacket on and put a clip in her hair. "Let's go," he told her. Ashley nodded and followed him out of the room.

When they came to the bridge, Ashley went to her station. "What's going on?" Andros asked.

"The universe is being attack," TJ replied.

Andros walked over and sat at his station. "Velocifighters," Carlos informed.

"Follow them," Andros ordered.

They followed the velocifighters and saw Zhane hanging onto his Galaxy Glider. "Fire," Andros ordered. They watched as the velocifighters were destroyed and Zhane destroyed the last fighter. "TJ, teleport him aboard," Andros ordered.

"You got it," TJ answered.

Andros went down to the equipment room to meet up with Zhane. "You alright?" Andros asked.

"Yeah," Zhane replied.

He pulled his helmet off and they walked towards the bridge. "The rebels are under attack, so far we've held them off, but they need our help," Zhane informed.

"It isn't just the rebels. Dark Specter, Astronema, Divatox, Rita, and Zedd, they're invading all over," Andros answered.

Andros walked onto the bridge listening to all the status reports of the planets. "They're trying to conquer the whole universe," Zhane commented.

"Exactly," Andros agreed.

"Look at this over a thousand velocifighters," Carlos informed.

"Heading where?" Andros asked.
"Heading...heading for Earth..."

Andros looked over at Ashley to see the panicked look on her face. "Hold on Earth, we're on the way," he murmured.

(Earth: After their Defeat)

Andros held his side when he and Ashley hit the wall. "Come on, we've gotta find the others," she told him. Andros nodded and stood up. He ran after her.

Once they came to a stop, Andros held his side, but he grabbed Ashley. "Ashley, stop, stop," he insisted.

"We can't stop, we have to find the others," she answered.

"Just sit here and they'll find us."

Andros sat down and Ashley sat next to him. "How's your side?" She asked.

"Aches, but I'll be okay," he replied.

They were silent for a minute. "Do you think my parents are okay?" She asked. Andros looked over to see the fear in her eyes. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

"I'm sure they're okay," he replied.

Ashley placed her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. "This isn't how it was supposed to be," she commented. He kissed the top of her head.

"I know," he answered.

She reached over and held his hand and she bit her tongue. "We can beat this, Ash, don't worry," he assured her. Ashley nodded her head slowly. "I love you," he added. Ashley pulled back and looked at him with a small smile.

"I love you too," she answered.

He kissed her briefly until they saw TJ come over with Cassie and Carlos not too far behind him. "We've never been up against this many," TJ commented. Andros felt the anger pulse through his veins and he kicked a piece of debris. Ashley jumped and she looked over at him.

"We haven't...but he has," she answered.

Andros pushed the loose hairs out of his face and took a deep breath.

Later that night, Ashley followed Andros to see him trying to sneak away. "Going somewhere?" She asked.

"Oh...uh...hey. I was just um..." he trailed off.

"Andros, you can't...leave," she answered.

She walked closer to him. "I have to try," he told her. Ashley bit her lip and watched as he started to walk away. He stopped and looked over his shoulder. "Look, if I don't see you again..." Ashley stopped him. She held her hand up to his lips to get him to stop.

"I will see you again," she answered.

Ashley wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. When she let him go, he stared at her for a minute. "Right," he agreed. Ashley felt her heart ache when he let her go and walked away. "RED BATTLIZED RANGER!" He shouted. Ashley watched him morph and swallowed the lump in her throat when he flew off towards the Dark Fortress.

"Be careful," she whispered.