Chapter 1

Lucy P.O.V.

I jumped out of my bed right when my cellphone rang. I almost had a heart attack, gosh! I sat up and took my phone. I answered the phone and shouted:

"What?!"

"Whoa, calm down heat shaker! It's me Gray, you cousin... What's the matter with you?"

"You gave me a heart attack!"

"Sorry, anyways your mom is over at my house and she told me to tell you that your new school starts tomorrow, FTA... Remember that alright?"

"Yeah, it is still Sunday... Remind me tomorrow"

"Fine, but don't forget"

I ended the call and snuggled into bed. After a few minutes, I was starved. I scurried down the stairs and stopped in the kitchen. I cooked pancakes and poured orange juice in a glass. Wendy came down from her room. Wendy is my sister by the way. Anyways, I prepared 2 glasses and 2 pancakes for each of us. She sat beside me and we ate up. After all the pancakes were all finished, I washed the dishes and Wendy wiped the table. Wendy had a pet cat named Charle. She doesn't talk but that was Wendy's wish. Wendy went outside to play with Charle while I went up to draw. I brought out my sketchbook. I always drew me in uniform. The uniform that was for FTA is a white polo and a checkered skirt. We had to wear socks and black or brown shoes. My flat blonde hair is a medium length so it's very easy to sketch. I always put a clip so that my hair won't go over my face. After sketching a drawing of me. I took a short nap. Suddenly, I woke up by a tug of my shirt. Wendy was hugging her doll and she was holding my shirt.

"Lunch?"

"Oh I' am so sorry Wendy! Okay come..."

I went down with her and cooked a quick lunch. We ate chicken curry and drank Iced tea. After eating I cooked dinner and stored it in the refrigerator. I sat on the couch and watch television. When it was 6:00 pm in exact. Wendy and I grabbed the dinner food from the refrigerator. We heated it up and ate. Wendy thanked me for taking care of her and then she took a bath. She dried her long blue hair and went to sleep. I took a bath after also and dried my hair. I checked my things for school tomorrow. I ironed my uniform and slept. The next morning, the phone rang. I answered it:

"Okay Gray, I got it!"

"Good, good luck!"

He ended it and I took a bath, brushed my teeth and then fixed my hair. I wore my uniform and waited for the bus outside. I hugged my bag in my arms and waited outside the bench. Suddenly, the bus came. It wasn't yellow but red. There on the side it said FTA in big yellow letters. The bus door opened and I went in. I sat on a seat and placed my bag beside me. I brought out my book and opened to read. Suddenly someone tugged my uniform sleeve. I looked up and saw a boy with spiky pink hair. He had onyx eyes and tanned skin.

"Excuse me, may. I sit beside you? All seats are taken..."

I looked up and saw that ALL seats WERE taken so he didn't lie.

"Okay.." I murmured.

"Thanks"

I took off my bag and hugged it instead. He settled down beside me and waited to.

"I' am Lucy Heartfilla"

"Oh, I' am Natsu Dragneel... Nice to meet ya"

"You too"

I cleared my throat and dug in my bag. I brought out my phone and played "Candy crush saga". After a while, the bus stopped. I looked out of the window and saw the major traffic.

"Gosh, major traffic!" I said.

"Can I call you L?" He asked.

"L? As in letter L?" I asked.

"Yeah"

"Oh, sure then.."

"Call me letter N"

"Sure"

Suddenly the bus driver spoke worriedly.

"Students, there is a major traffic! So you won't be late, please walk! It is a 3 minute walk"

Some groaned and shrugged. I stood up and excuse myself. I walked to school holding my bag. I looked back and so students peeking out of the window whipering. Then I saw Natsu coming out. He caught up with me and held my hand. I let go and then said.

"Why are you holding my hand?" I asked.

"I was going to hand you your phone"

"I left it?"

"Yeah here..."

He handed me my phone thanked him.

"Thanks... Could have lost it"

"No problem! Could we be friends?"

"Friends? In what way?"

"Eat together in lunch, stop to talk, chat at home"

"Where is your home?"

"At Hageon Str. 5 house number 145"

"Wow, mine is Hageon Str. 6 house number 146"

"Then let me know you number"

"Okay!"