Chapter 3

Lucy P.O.V

I hope I can make it up to Lisanna. I don't want to be mad at. I ran home just as the dismissal bell rang. I rushed along the corridors then looked down on the ground. The floor was pebbled and it was amazing. When I looked up, I fell into Natsu. I tried to get up but I was ON him! Our eyes were looking at each other. I was blushing and tried to look away because my cheeks were red. I rolled over the side and sat up. I picked up my bag and helped Natsu up.

"I' am so sorry! I' am to clumsy!"

"It's alright, let's go home... We live just beside each other"

"Sure"

We headed home and then we went to our rooms. I could see him across the window. I waved at him and smiled. He smiled back then he grabbed his sketchpad. He wrote something then he showed it to me.

Do we have to talk like this all the time?

Then I wrote:

You mean by sketchpad?

He nodded. I then wrote:

Speaker on the wall? That is a good suggestion!

He wrote back:

Yeah, but how can we connect?

I laughed and wrote:

Use your brain dude! Wires!

He laughed to and wrote:

Try it tomorrow, good night L...

I nodded in return and lay down on mu bed. My bed was beside the window and so was Natsu's. I gapped at him and then yawned. I looked at him and he was snoring. A cat popped out of nowhere. It was sleeping on Natsu. Cute! I tucked myself into bed and took a nap. Finally, I've awoken! I jumped out of bed and saw Natsu still sleeping. I opened the window and threw a pebble at his window. He accidentally rolled out of bed and then he frowned at me. I never believed someone would fall off the bed with a hit of pebble! He wrote on his sketchpad.

Very funny!

I was laughing on my bed. I never seen him so mad! Hahahahaha!

I drew:

:P

He got up rubbing his head. He wore his uniform, privately and so did I. I wore my uniform and my shoes. I signaled him down meaning I' am going downstairs. He nodded still wearing his shoes. I kissed Wendy's forehead when mom cooked her food. She came home the other day night. I went to sit at the bench outside and waited. The bus came when Natsu came. He pulled me into the bus and we sat together, again. The bus pulled over the curb and I hopped off the bus. Natsu followed but then a crowd surrounded him. I heard a question asked:

"So how is it with you and Lisanna?" Someone shouted.

"Yeah! You goin' steady?" Someone cheered.

What? What were they talking about them both? Are they a couple! Oooh... That hurts! Wait what? Do I have feelings for Natsu or am I just going baloney? This can't be! The more I like him, the more I suffer from the witch! The witch is Lisanna by the way. Anyways, NO-o-O-o!!!!