Chapter 11

Lucy P.O.V.

Knitting, knitting, knitting. What am I knitting??? I raised my thing which I have no idea what I made. It was an a Indescribable shape of a jacket, I think. The jacket was crooked and one sleeve was larger. I hope not to flunk this subject. Suddenly, Miss perfect-Lisanna came to me and cackled as evil as a witch.

"Oh my! What is that? An elephant? Hahahahah!!!"

"No Lisanna this is you..." I talked back.

Lisanna stopped cackling and glared at me. She clenched her fist and raised her hand threatening me.

"How dare you make fun of me?!" She yelled.

"How dare YOU act like you are my boss?" I said calmly.

"I' am!" She shouted.

"And if you are, why aren't I following you?" I relplied.

"Because you are a fool!" She angered.

I had fun making her upset. I giggled softly while everyone in class stares at both of us.

"Oooookay..."

She sashayed, acting as if she won. I cut the excess yarn and restarted. Class ended, and next was lunch. I headed to the cafeteria and bought a cone of ice cream. The flavor was Green Tea. My favorite! I licked the ice cream from side to side until I bumped into Natsu. He looked up and he smiled.

"I'm so glad to see you!" He said.

"Eh? Have I not seen you for a year?" I asked.

"No... Just that, well, I have so much in mind Lucy... Everything is crowded inside" Natsu murmured.

"Don't worry N! We can talk about it at home! Just, not her since me and Lisanna have some serious business going on" I explained.

"Oh, I see..." Natsu whispered.

His voice was so low that I wanted him to repeat it. I guess he was disappointed because he wanted me and Lisanna to get along or not? I patted his back and waved. I had to go to my next class, RWC or Reading World Class. I headed to the library with the other kids who avoided me. I didn't bother though. I don't care if I' am not minded. I sat on a seat which my left and right were vacant. Suddenly, Loke came. He frowned at me but over comes it.

"You forgot to eat with me" he said.

"Oh right! I' am so sorry!" I apologized.

"It is alright, but meet me tomorrow at lunch, promise?"

I nodded in reply. He smiled and sat beside me. Mrs. Po read us a 100 paged book. Short eh?

Faith: what else should I add?

Lisanna: Baka! Give up on the idea of making me good!

Faith: nope

Lisanna: I demand an explanation why!

Faith: Byeeeeee! :p

Lisanna: hey wait! Come back here! I ain't finish talking with you! Hey!