Chapter 2

Natsu P.O.V.

"My number is 0927831028, you?" I asked.

"Mine is 09346834678"

"Thanks"

We went to school which is earlier than the others. I went to the office and waved a good bye to Natsu. I arrived and asked my locker number. She gave my number and I thanked her. I went to my locker and opened it. When I closed it, Natsu was leaning beside my locker.

"Whoa!"

"Hello"

"Hi, what do you want now?"

"Nothing, let's eat together at lunch"

"Uh, sure"

I slammed my locker and asked:

"Where is your locker?"

"Beside yours, that is why I can lean here"

"Oh okay,"

*ring*

"There goes the bell, see ya L!"

He left and I did too. I went to Biology and I don't know where Natsu went. We studied the types of lives and more. After the 3 classes I took, I went to lunch. I carried a tray and ordered 10 pieces of chicken wings and fries. When I turned around, I accidentally spilled my food all over a girl.

"Gaw! Gross!"

"I' am so sorry!"

I grabbed my tissue pack and wiped all the filth.

"Look what you've done! My new Gucci dress is ruined! You will pay for this one day!"

She sashayed away and I grabbed another tray and filled it up with food. I ate up quickly and the Natsu came.

"What happened?" He asked.

"A girl with short white hair was blaming me because I spilled my food on her Gucci dress"

"Lisanna!?"

"That's her name? Anyways, she is so mean and so-"

"Did she say 'You will pay for this one day'?"

"Yeah.."

"She meant it Luce... Try avoiding her"

"Who is she anyway? Who does she think she is?"

"Lisanna is the second richest girl in school, she can do anything she wants"

"Oh.."