Chapter 14

Natsu P.O.V.

I stared into Lucy's chocolate brown eyes. She was smiling like nothing even happened. She squeezed my hands and spoke:

"super promise..."

She smiled and let go of my hand. She faced the window, laying her chin on her hand. I touched my hand. Lucy's hand was warm. I stared at my hand that was very red. I kept my hand in my pocket. I ducked into my coat and waited until I arrived at the school. Finally the bus stopped. We students hoped off the bus. Lucy was skipping towards the school while I who is filled with sadness and jealousy walks slowly. It was different when Loke never came. But Lucy wishes for me and Loke to become friends. I don't believe that to happen. Seriously, would you like to see your best friend forever going with another not-so class peep. Of course not! I hope Lucy would give him up for me. Don't tell Lucy this alright? I love her very much than anyone. She cared for me and treated me fairly. BTW she breaks rules. She never wears the uniform of FTA! She was warned billions of times. Okay... Maybe I exagerated. About 180 as I estimated. She always brings a long coat in case a supervisor comes around. She would quickly put it on and she is safe. But sometimes she gets caught. I looked down on the school's pebbled floor then bumped into Lisanna. She was crying. She looked up and turned away. She scampered away from me. I ignored the drama and headed for my next class. I couldn't find Lucy who was always an early bird for classes. I stopped by my locker. Suddenly, I spotted Lucy speaking to Loke who leaned on the lockers. She was giggling, smiling widely. I never saw her this happy ever since I have met her. When the bell rang, she waved at Loke. Loke waved back and looked around. It seemed like he was looking for someone. When he caught my eye. He sneered at me. So he was looking for me! I raged in anger. I clenched my fist, wanting to punch him when I'm close enough. He turned and raised his hand meaning so long or bye. I slammed my locker and stomped my way to class.