Chapter 19

Lucy P.O.V.

I sat near the car's window and beside Natsu as well. The limousine was cold inside and it was black in the outside. I made sure my dress won't be crumpled like paper.I leaned on Natsu's shoulder and waited for the whole trip. The school was kinda far since it was traffic. Eventually, it is still early. When we arrived at school, me and Natsu got off the Limo.

We headed to the court where the prom will be held. I helped set up some things. I brought up some decorations and the disco ball itself. I stacked up the paper plates, cups and ceramic bowls for ice cream. I put up the photo-shoot background with the theme AMP IT UP. There were rock and roll designs on it. I looked everywhere and spotted the disco-mattic disc player. I put in a rock and roll disc to lighten the place up. It did eventually.

Everyone started dancing on the dance floor including Natsu. More students and people came for prom and did what everyone else did. I let someone else do the disco-mattic disc player and I went to take over the long line of photoshoot. I took a photo of friends, couples and more people.

When there was no people anymore, I sat on a table with Natsu. I was exhausted for taking over the multi-tasking acts. Suddenly, Loke came over.

"Hey Lucy"

"Oh, hey Loke! What are you doing here?"

"I was surprised to see you break your promise.."

"Huh? What promise Loke?"

"The other other day I guess... You said okay"

So that was the thing Loke asked me and said okay. I turned to Natsu and he wasn't there. He was walking up the stage with his hands in his pockets. I guess he heard the conversation and decided to walk away first.

"So?"

"I' am sorry for not hearing your promise but what was it?"

"Dance with me for one whole night.."

I was shocked to hear one WHOLE night.

"Whole?"

"Yeah, whole as in until everyone is gone..."

His voice trailed off. I guess he wanted to add some more but couldn't. Loke is kind and generous to me but maybe not to Natsu.

"Let me ask Natsu if he would all-"

"No, it is between you and me" he stopped me from going to Natsu.

I wanted to run to Natsu and ask if it is allowed. Unfortunately, Loke stopped me from doing so.

"Loke, Natsu is my boyfriend now... We agreed on it alright?"

"Then dump him for me, Lucy do you know how special you are to me?"

"Loke, I understand you like me,"

"Lucy, it isn't like. I love you ok? Like Natsu"

"But what can I do? Natsu and I have been together about, more than two months or three already! And Loke, to be honest... I LOVE him as my boyfriend and I love you as my friend"

"Fine..."

He groaned and slumped. He walked away from me and to the punch area. I sat down on my chair and looked at Natsu. He was talking to the band and nodded then held the guitar.

"This is to my special girl in my life... Lucy!"

Then he played a familiar sound of music I once heard but never remembered. I stood up and went on stage to sing it.

Mountains High

Moon Light Shines

Serene River of the East

........

I kept singing and I had the time of my life. It was amazing to be the attention of people. I sang while Natsu played the guitar.