Chapter 2: Found Ya

I have been walking for 2 hours, I'm on the road to Riverdale to meet my family...

Sweet water river, That's where they found my 3rd cousin, Jason Blossom I take my shoes off and hold them above my head as I walk in the freezing water The current pulls but I fight, God be damned on a day I wont fight!

{Blood//water plays}

I take my next step and get pulled, I scream -Shut up- I grasp at anything and everything as I'm pulled towards the unmelted ice two boy come into the water in front of me one's big and muscly the other is smaller and muscly.

I get swept and the smaller one grabs my arms, I grasp a hold of him, he pulls me in his arms bridal style and walks out of the water.

{Song fades}

We have been lying in the shore of sweet water river,

"Hi I'm Fangs Fogarty" the smaller one says.

"And I'm sweet Pea," The other one says, I try not to laugh.

"Well, thank you both for saving my life," I say as sweet as silk. I stand up.

"Aren't you going to tell us your name?" Fangs asks.

"I have a feeling you'll find out soon enough," I say before leaving.

I walk through this ghost town once so innocent now the hub for serial killers, Drug lords and gangs. I arrive on the red door of my mother. I bring my hand up to knock I pull away, what if she doesn't want me, I turn my back. Click, too late. A boy with dark hair and beanie simular to my own walks out.

"Jughead?" I ask its no more then a whisper.

"Yes?" He replies, he heard me they never hear me.

"Um Im looking for Forthsight Pendleton Jones the second," I say.

"Oh, he's inside," Jughead says "DAD!" He calls.

a tall man about his 50s walks into view of the door, then the women who sold me stands next to him.

"Um sorry wrong house," I say, I walk away, Jughead jogs up to me.

"Hey, Do you need a ride home?" He askes.

"No," I reply bluntly.

"why did you get freaked out when my mom came?" He askes.

"That's your mom, of course who wants your husbands drunken fling." I say.

"What do mean?" He askes.

"ask your mom and dad what happened on the 12 of October 2004," I say.

--Third person perspective--

Jughead walked back home and to his dad this question ringing in his mind, what happened on the 12 of October? He got back to the house and grabbed his fathers arm.

"Dad, What Happened on October the 12 2004?" Jughead askes.

"What son how do you know about that?" Fp replied.

"That doesn't matter," Jughead replied.

Fp sat down on the couch.

"now son 14 years ago your mother and I were in a rocky place as were Hal and Alice, we all had a high school reunion and history repeated itself, and alice Be came Pregnant again with my child on the 12th of October She gave birth to a baby girl I was called instead of Hal and she told me that night the baby as taken," Fp says.

"What?" Jughead says falling onto the couch, Jughead remembered that he had to ask his mother, so he left.

Jughead grabbed his mothers arm and pulled he away.

"I know what you did on the 12 of October 14 years ago," Jughead says coldly, "every time I think you can't get lower you manage to find a way to sink lower,"

"so what? I kidnapped and sold a baby We barely had enough money to raise you and Jellybean, was I going to take care of a baby that wasn't mine? Hell no." Gladys says.

---Melony's Perspective---

I walk into the high school, knowing that I wouldn't be going to a class ever in my life I never have, what made me think that this would be different. I walk down the hallway and find a closet it has food...