Chapter 21: A few months later.

I'm six months. I walk down to the house next door and knock. Archie opens that door with the biggest smile ever.

"Hey Archie," I say questionally.

"Hey Mel," He says.

"Okay what's going on?" I ask. Rubbing my stomach.

"I got a apartment," he says.

"W-What?" I stutter out.

"I got a apartment for us it's 2 roomed the rent is 250 a month." Archie says.

"Archie? What is happening?" I ask.

"I want you to move in with me," Archie says.

"Um can I have some time to think about it?" I ask.

I walk home.

"Jughead?" I ask.

"Yeah?" He reply's.

"Can you give me a lift to pops?" I ask.

"Sure," He says. We walk out and I jump on the back of the motorcycle.

A three months ago.

"You have to tell jug," Betty said.

"Oh no," I whispered. The car stopped and I walked out. Jughead was standing there.

"Where were you?!" Jughead said, "I was so scared," jughead wrapped me up in a hug.

"Jug," I whispered.

"Hmmm," he said.

"I'm pregnant," I said. I felt him clench.

"Who is the father?" Jughead said through gritted teeth.

"A-," I got out.

"Archie?" He said his voice full of anger. I felt myself sweating. That was all he needed. He started marching to Archie's house. I followed him? He knocked on the door and mr. Andrews opened the door, Jughead shoved right past him.

"Hey Mel," Mr. Andrews said with a smile.

"Hey mr. Andrews," I replied, following my brother, as he marched up the stairs. My brother opened the door Archie dropped a photo and stood up as jughead punched him in the face.

"Jug," I said anger flushing through my voice as I ran to Archie, blood poured from his cheek. I put my hand to his cheek as I tried to wipe the blood away.

"It's okay, it's okay, I-it's o-ohkaay." I stuttered starting to cry.

"Hey, Hey, I'm fine" Archie started to say, he started to pat my hair smoothing it down. As I cried into his shirt. I fell asleep after that but Archie told me what happened. Archie picked me up and put me to bed in his bed then he asked my brother to leave and not tell anyone. Archie then climbed into bed and we slept for the whole night.

The motorcycle stops bringing me back to the present I get off the bike and walk it to the shops.

"Hey pop," I say.

"Hey Mel," pop reply's. pop walks from around the counter and he helps me sit down.

"The usual?" Pop asks with a smile.

"Yes please, and sorry for last time I'm just hormonal," I say. I cried last time.

My stomach is so big I sometimes think I'm growing a cat in there.

I think of the future I'm holding our baby and we're in——
In——- gaaaahhhh!

I slam my head on the table.

"Is everything ok?" Veronica asks.

"No," I answer.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"Archie got a apartment," I say glumly.

"And—- That's—-bad?" She says.

"He didn't talk to me first then he's all like, do you what to move in?" I say

"Ooh that's- yikes," Veronica says.

"I just feel like I have to give him a answer soon," I say.

"Well where do you see yourself living?" She asks.

"I don't know," I say.

"Forget everything about Archie, now close your eyes," Veronica says.

"We are living with Archie's dad, my mom and dad drop in some days to help out but Archie's almost alway there with me He doesn't work for the first year and when he's one Archie starts work, and we are finally getting our own place even though it's in the other side of town," I say.

"It's seems like you know what to do," Veronica says.

"Okay so after I eat can you give me a ride home?" I ask.

"Okay," Veronica says with a smile.

—— three burgers and a milkshake later.

"Thank you," I say as I get out of the car. I knock on his door.

"Archie, I have given it thought and I don't want to move into a apartment," I say.

"What do you mean?" Archie says.

"It means that I don't want you gone for all of his firsts," I say, "and I don't want to do this alone and I'm already so scared," I say.

"It's okay," Archie says pulling me into a hug.

Okay so I'm going to wrap this up so if you guys could give me any suggestions as what to write next that would be helpful ☺️