Chapter 6: Riverdale High

If 'I love you' was a promise, it would be broken too many times to count, but doesn't everything break at one point, I am bound to break at one point because everything breaks or gets left in the dust.

I walked to the high school Riverdale high, I am a junior.

I walk into the building with my brother. A girl with red hair is heavily making out with a brunette with pink ends.

"This is a public place" I mumble under my breath.

"What did you say? you anxiety Wannabe" The red haired girl says, I smile at the remark.

"Cheryl," My brother says warningly

"Shut up you hobo," Cheryl say coldly.

Some people were whispering fight,.

"HEY! you hoe-bag of a girl, You will never ever say anything like that to me or my family," I say echoing through the hall.

"Yeah and you are going to stop me?" Cheryl says.

"Actually I am," I say, "Well all it looks like is that you're following in your mothers footsteps"

"You trashy bitch" Cheryl yells slapping me in the face, I smile.

"My mom kicked Penelope's ass in high school it's only fitting I do the same" I say.

Now people are yelling fight.

She goes to punch me I dodge, I punch her in the stomach then sweep my leg under her causing Cheryl to fall over.

The brunette with pink tips comes over to me with a gang, the pretty poisons.

"Toni," Jughead sighs.

"Shut it Jones" Toni says, pushing him out of the way. She punches me in the face, I pretend to fall over, she looks over me and I kick my leg up contacting with her jaw. A really big girl comes up to me. -OH SHIT I'm screwed- She goes to punch me and I braise for impact, a hand catches her fist.

"Fangs?" I question.

"Hey" He says, pushing the girls elbow into her face, the rest of the pretty poisons back off. I hold my hand out to Toni she stands up not taking my hand.

Veronica gives me a dirty look, I do a quick movement she flinches.

The bell rings.

I run so I'm not late for class, I open the door and sit down next to a boy whom looks as if he just time travelled from a 1930s romance novel.

"Hey, um why do you have a bruise and a cut lip" He says.

"Oh um I ran into a pole," I reply way too fast.

"Who are you?" He askes.

"Who are you?" I ask

"I asked you first,"

"I asked you second,"

"I'm Alec Keller" He says.

"I'm LJ" I say.

"LJ, never heard of you before," Alec says.

"Whys that so shocking?" I question.

"Because no one new ever really comes to Riverdale any more" He says.

"Well, maybe it's time for that to change," I say, he smiles at me then the teacher comes in.

"So we're going to be learning about T.E.X.A.S" The teacher says, "But first we're going to do roll call,"

"Jamie Arke"

"Here,"

"Margie Blanca"

"Yes ms"

"Kita Bulff"

"Here miss"

"Lachy Cambel"

"Yes"

"Eni Ehunge"

"Yes ms"

"Claws Foggarty"

"Yep"

"Hugh Griffith"

"Yes ms"

"Hela Jupitur"

"Here"

"Melony Jones-Cooper"

"Here Ms" I say

"Is your sister Elizabeth Cooper?" Ms askes

"That's what I'm told" I reply, she gives a short laugh.

"Alexander Keller"

"Here Ms"

"Jacob LaMont"

"Yeah?"

"Carly Murgon"

"I'm here Ms,"

"Jack Negus"

"Yes,"

"Jaxson Wesson"

"Here!"

A few minutes into class.

"So M C squared is-" Jacob starts

A knock comes at the door.

"For fucks sakes" Jacob says.

"Calm Down," Ms says.

"NO!" Jacob yells.

"You know your the reason abortion was created!" Jack yells, the whole class erupts with laughter. the teacher goes to the door and opens it. Weather Be the principle walks in, -SHIT-

"Can I borrow Miss, Jones-Cooper" Weather bee says. I stand up. We walk out and into the hall then the principle office.

"Ms Jones or Cooper?" The principle askes.

"I don't mind," I reply

"Well you were caught in a fight today with Ms Blossom" Weatherbe says

"I was, but, she hit me first, it was just self defence." I reply calmly.

"Yes, I know but, We still have to call your parents," he says.

"Um both of them?" I ask.

"Well they both live in Riverdale am I correct?"

"Um yes," I say, I wait in the plush leather seat as he calls the first number.

"Yes mr. Jones your daughter was in a fight, we need you to come right over,"

"Yes----" I hear from the phone, He dial the next number.

"Ms. cooper your daughter was in a fight this morning we need you to come right over," weather be says I don't hear anything.

-Great a family reunion-