chapter 9: Too young

"Whoo!" I call out into the open road, Claws laughs at he drives off into a dirt road.
"Are you going to kill me and hide my body here?" I ask terrified.
"No," he laughs back. I gasp as soon as I see the sight a huge willow tree hanging over a lake.
Claws grabs my hand and leads me to the willow tree where a picnic set up on the lakes edge.
"Wow and i though I had you all figured out" I say.
We sit down and eat I try to eat lady like.
When we have finished the food that he got from pops I lay on his stomach as we talk.

--a couple hours later---
"You like anchovies and chocolate!?" I say in disgust
"Yes, that's my deepest darkest secret," he replies.
"Wow was not expecting that," I say.
"Ok get away from each other!" A voice behind us calls.
"Jughead?" I call mad.
"Come on!" He says grabbing my arm and lifting me off the ground.
"How did you know we were here?"
"Fangs," Jughead replies.
"Bye!" Claws yells
"Bye!" I call back. Claws stand there and rubs his hand on his neck awkwardly.
Jughead puts my helmet on and picks me up and on his motor bike then we drive off away from the perfect date and into the house of hell.

Sorry for another short chapter my brother and his fiancee just had a baby and I'm bindging GAME OF THRONES!!