Chapter 14: more lies

Jughead pulls me into a hug. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah they're still doing tests," I reply.

How can I tell him?

Dad looks at me with hurt in his eyes.
"I'm gonna go get some sleep," I say walking up the stairs. I get to the bed. And I hear a knock on the window. Archie.

"Are you okay?" Archie asks.

"They're still doing tests," I say. We hear footsteps. I panic. He rolls under the bed.

"Hey do you want pizza or burgers?" Jughead askes.

"I don't really mind," I answer.

"Are you okay? You seem a bit distressed," he says.

"Oh it's just the tests," I say.

"It's okay I know that you'll be fine," he says with a smile before leaving.

I sigh with relief as he rolls out from under the bed.

"Talk about hiding," Archie says. I slide myself down to the floor. I smile at Archie and he goes over to me I stand. I'm up to his shoulders. He bends down his lips connect with mine his kiss raw as if he would die without my kiss. His arm goes around to my back. We break. He Takes off his shirt. His hand wonders through my hair and his lips are back on mine I start moving back until my back is on the wall. He unfasten the jumper around my waist. My arms wrap around his neck. We hear a door slam and he puts his shirt on. I usher him out the window.

"Mel your mom and i are talking about custody," dad says.

"WE.HAVE. PIZZZZAAAA!" I hear jughead say like he's worshiping it.

"Eat," dad says.

I eat then go to bed.

'You have acute leukaemia'

'What's the treatment?'

'Chemotherapy, during the chemo we'll have to give you medicine to prevent sicknesses.'

I wake up.