Chapter 12: Forbiden

Alec was watching me with a keen eye. I though of him as my brother. I think he might be gay I mean he doesn't seem to have any interest in girls.

"Hey," he calls smiling at me. A girl walks in front of me.

"Well, well, well, isn't it princess serpent sum," the girl says

"And isn't it the bitch of the class," I say to the girl, pushing past her. Her hands grasp my elbow and pull me backwards I fall on to the ground and i feel the air rush out of me.

"HEY! DONT TOUCH HER!" I hear a voice call. I seen red hair and feel mucels around my arm. I feel wind rush through my hair.

"Dad?" I hear a male voice call out. No response. I fall asleep in the arms of the boy.

I wake up in a bed my head throbbing and the red haired boy sitting on the end of the bed.

"Don't try to move too fast," Archie says.

"Okay," I say falling back on the bed. Archie loses balance and rolls next to me. We lay in the bed facing each Other.

"Your beautiful," Archie whispers. My face goes red. His hand slipps around me waist, my hand raises up to his hair. Our lips connect, my hand intertwines with hair, his hand tugs at my shirt. The lock clicks.

"Archie?" A man calls. We immediately pull away from each Other and Archie bolts off down the stairs my face goes red.

I try to sit up but fall back down. I try again and manage to sit up I turn to the side. I have no shoes on. I stay in the sitting position and wait for the room to stop spinning.

I hear footsteps and see a older man at the door. He has brown hair

"You must be Mr. Andrews," I say. "Im Melony Jones," I continue.

"You're FP and Alices' kid," he says.

"Yeah," I say nervously.

"Hey dad I should probably take her to the Jones," Archie says.

"Yeah," Mr Andrews says. I stand up and walk past Mr Andrews. I go down the stairs and out the door. I get down one stair before Archie opens the door.

"Hey I though I could walk you to your house?" He says.

"I live right next door," I say.

"I insist," he says walking up next to me.

Rain starts pouring and we rush under the overhang. My hair is wet and sticking to my face Archie hair is flat. Archie leans closer to me then the door opens I jump back to see my half-brother and sister staring at me.

"We were just abou- Archie," jughead says Archie name with glee. "Come in," Jughead continues. Jellybeans face goes red, I think she might have a crush on Archie.

"I'm going to go to my room," I say before rushing up the stairs, I race into my room and rip out a peice of paper from my maths book. I draw a line down the middle of the paper on one side I write Pros on the other Cons.

"Mel! Do you want some food?" Jughead yells.

"No! I'm good," I yell back.

Pros
Kind
Nice
Caring
Good-looking
Good kisser

THATS NOT THE POINT MELONY!!

Cons
Jelly bean has a crush
Jugheads best friend
Hung up over veronica
Bettys ex-crush
Seems like a handful

I don't know!! I crawl to my bed with the paper scrunched up in my hand.

I hear two knocks.

"You can come in," I say. I see the firery red hair and i mentally groan.

"Hey," he says.

"Hey," I reply.

"How are You?" Archie asks.

"Oh yeah good," I reply, scrunching the paper tighter. Archie comes and sits on the floor next to me he inches closer.
Our faces are closer. And closer. And close. Our faces meet in a kiss. He starts to loom over me and my head starts to get closer to the ground my head contacts the pillow. His hands run up my arms and he gets to my hands he breaks of the kiss and takes the paper from my hand. I try to snatch the paper from his hand but it's hard when I'm laying down. I sit up and make a lung for it but he twist out of my way.

"Give it back Archie," I say.

"Good kisser?" Archie says out loud mischief gleaming in his eyes, my face goes hot.

"Please stop reading," I say.

"We don't have to tell anyone," Archie says.

"I don't want to keep secrets from my brother," I say.

"Yeah but we would tell them eventually."

"Won't Tell who what?" Jugeah says.

"We weren't going to tell dad who beat me today," I say, i hear Archie exhale in relief.

--the next day at school.

"Uggg, gym," I complain.

"It's Ok," alec says.

"It's Friday the thirteenth, maybe I'll
Die," I say

"Don't say that," alec replys.

"Two laps around the oval," coach says. We start jogging and i see Alex's eyes glued to some girl.

"You have a crush," I say elbowing him in the ribcage.

"No," he replies his face going red.

"Tell me about her," I say.

"We are old family friends and we grew up together,"

"Aww the so cute" I say. Everything starts to spin.

"Yeah yeah," he says. I feel myself fall. Everything goes black.